Pak Army Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in the Pakistan Army. You join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through Technical Cadet Course. If you are finding a job in Pakistan Army then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to select the right career for your future. Our team put complete details in this post about these multiple vacant positions so read the complete article carefully.
Table of Contents
All candidates can apply through the online Job portal of the Pakistan Army. Post name, Qualification, Age limit, Number of Seats, and Last date are also mentioned in this post. Candidates from all around Pakistan who are interested in joining the Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, or Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering can apply online. Online registration will be available from February 20 until March 21, 2023. The applicant must have the following credentials (FSc / Equivalent). You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this article.
Details for Pak Army Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||02 August 2023|
|Published in:||02 March 2023|
|Last Date:||21 March 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||1000+|
|Job Location:||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan|
This Week Trending Jobs
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs
Army Public School Rawalpindi Jobs
Universal Service Fund Jobs
KPK Police Jobs
Join Pak Army
Join Pak Navy
Sindh Public Service Jobs
National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Jobs
Pakistan Cricket Board Jobs
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Jobs 2023:
Technical Cadet Course [TTC-35]
- Education: F.Sc Pre Engineering or ICS
- Gender: Male
- Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to apply for Pak Army Jobs 2023:
- All candidates or students can apply online through the online web portal www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- The date and time of the exam will be sent to the individual’s email address. Once a date is set, it cannot be modified.
- Aspirants must also bring the following documents (as specified in the advertising) and pay the prospectus fee on the day of the exam.
- Applicants must have basic computer skills.
- Online registration is valid until March 21, 2023.
- Handout applications are not considered.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Continue to check the official website for exam results.
- The exact exam date will be printed on your test slip/roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- Candidates will be subjected to an initial medical examination at Army Selection and Recruiting Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified of Inter Service Selection Board (IISB) examinations via websites and call-up letters.
- Candidates selected by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will undergo medical examinations at local CMHs.
- The ultimate decision will be made at GHQ based on the candidate’s overall performance.
- Disciplines will be assigned based on merit and preference.
- General Headquarters (GHQ) decisions on discipline allotment are final, and no representation or request for adjustment in a given discipline will be accepted.
- Those who are ultimately chosen must sign a bond for a minimum of 13 years of service in the Army on stamp paper worth Rs. 100 that has been properly countersigned by a magistrate, notary public, or oath commissioner.
Pak Jobs Pro is the number one website to announce all government and Private jobs announcement. So visit our website every day to get the latest knowledge of jobs. Our team posts the Latest jobs every day. If you have any questions or queries please contact our team, our team will guide you to apply online for different vacant positions.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.