SPSC Jobs 2023 announced different jobs in the Sindh Public Service Commission. This is good news if you are looking for jobs in the Sindh Public Service Commission. You select the right place to choose the right career for your future. Our team put complete details in this article so read all the posts carefully.
How to apply, Qualification, Age limit, Post name, and last are mentioned in given below the post. Pakistani nationals with a Sindh domicile are invited to apply for the following posts in the Education, Livestock, Health, and Fisheries Department. Both Males and Females can apply for these seats if fulfill the all criteria that are given in the article. You can also see the latest and official advertisement below the post.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details For SPSC Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||12 October 2023|
|Published in:||01 May 2023|
|Last date:||20 October 2023|
|Organization:||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||200|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, Sindh.|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||09 October 2023|
|UET Lahore Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Through Online Portal||10 October 2023|
|PMA Long Course 153 – Apply Now Online||12 October 2023|
|Security Guard Jobs in Pakistan 2023 | Apply Now||09 October 2023|
Vacancies Detail SPSC Jobs 2023:
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
|3.||Budget & Accounts Officer||01|
|6.||Junior Inspector of Mines||06|
|12.||Sub Inspector Bomb Disposal Cadre||07|
|13.||Assistant Sub Inspector Bomb Inspector Cadre||09|
How to apply for SPSC Jobs 2023
- Interested applicants should apply online at www.spsc.gov.pk, the SPSC’s official website.
- Candidates must pay a Rs.500/- Challan Fee for each position individually in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” at any State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan branch in Sindh.
- Candidates can apply online by first registering on the official website and then completing the procedures. Candidates can apply using the “Available Jobs” option.
- In the Online Form, provide the right CNIC Number and Date of Birth.
- Incorrect information will result in the application being rejected.
- The deadline to apply online for Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs is 20 October 2023.
A statutory organization called the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) has the authority to screen, choose, and advise the Sindh Government on hiring candidates for executive civil service jobs. It carries out its responsibilities with the necessary care, impartiality, and sense of fair play. The commission has a long history it will soon be 100 years old and is rightfully recognized for adapting through time. At the moment, it is working to align its hiring practices with contemporary demands.
The Chairman of the SPSC, who often holds a position of prominence in public service and has a spotless record in both his personal and professional life, is the organization’s key figure. His nomination is intended to boost public trust in the organization and demonstrate that it is in capable hands. The institution’s chairman is supported by a capable board of professionals with expertise in their various professions who help him manage the organization.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.