Pakistan Sindh Rangers Jobs has announced different categories of jobs in Sindh. If You are looking for jobs in Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs in 2023 then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to select the right career for your future. This is the biggest opportunity to generate passive income for your family.
All candidates or students can apply for these different vacant positions if fulfill the given criteria. Both males and females can apply for Pakistan Rangers Jobs. There are openings for Surgical Specialists, Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Eye Specialists, Matrons, senior medical Officers, and General Duty Medical Officers. These roles are open to medical professionals with BSc, MSc, MBBS, and FCPS degrees.
There are openings for Surgical Specialists, Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Eye Specialists, Matrons, senior medical Officers, and General Duty Medical Officers. These roles are open to medical professionals with BSc, MSc, MBBS, and FCPS degrees.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||12 October 2023|
|Published in:||21 June 2023|
|Last date:||21 September 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS, FCPS|
|Number of seats:||26|
|Job location||Karachi, Sindh|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
Vacancies Details for Sindh Rangers Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs:
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Chest: 33 inch
- Weight: 121 Lbs (55 kg) Minimum
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50 %|
|9.||Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJ&K||2%|
How to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs:
- Interested persons should apply online at the Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted applicants will report to their designated places on provided days at 06:00 AM notified by SMS from “SINDHRANGER” along with an online registration slip for physical test, verification of documents, initial medical and written exam (candidates to bring along PT shoes & writing material).
- There will be no admittance without an online registration slip.
- The applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- At the time of first registration, the candidate must have the following documents: original education certificates, computerized CNIC, original domicile, and 04 colored passport-size pictures.
- The applicant would also be required to pay a registration fee.
- Applicants must bring joggers or PT shoes for a one-mile run test.
- There will be no written or physical tests for the Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Candidates, regardless of Province/Region, are free to present at any nearby site that is convenient for them.
- Recruiting will be placed at the following places by recruitment teams according to the schedule listed for each.
At the time of physical registration, candidates must present the following documents:
- Authentic education diplomas, certificates, and degrees, plus two copies. School Leaving Certificates shall be validated by the relevant District Education Officer in cases where the eighth grade has been completed.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card and two photocopies were issued by NADRA.
- two photocopies of the original Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC).
- 4 Colored passport-size photos that have been properly authenticated.
- If a candidate is already employed by a government or semi-government agency, they must present an original No Objection Certificate (NOC) that has been properly signed by the head of that agency (no entry without NOC).
|Director General Pakistan Rangers |
Terms and Conditions of Sindh Rangers Jobs:
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Ineligibility. The following are ineligible to apply:
- Discharged/released from any Government service on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- GDMO may be appointed anywhere in Sindh Province.
- As per the approved TO&E, a Specialist will be appointed in Sindh Rangers Hospital.
- Pension and gratuity are not admissible.
- Efficiency and Discipline Rules 1973 would be applicable.
- One month’s advance notice would be required after the appointment for termination of the contract by either side or payment of basic pay, thereof.
- Private practice is subject to permission from the competent authority.
- No postgraduate training/courses will be allowed during the contract period.
- Cell-up notices will be issued after scrutiny of documents to successful applicants for written tests/interviews.
- elected candidates will appear before Medical Fitness in Civil Surgeon Office Karachi.
- No TA /DA is admissible to candidates.
- Terms and conditions of service will be as per the contract appointments for federal Government Employees.
About Sindh Rangers
The Rangers are a paramilitary organization whose main duty is to protect the Pakistani and Indian borders. After receiving approval from the Chief of Army Staff, the Pakistani Army appoints a director-general (DG) to lead the Rangers. The major-general rank with two stars is held by the DG Sindhi Rangers.
Currently, Major-General Azhar Waqas (HI) M. is the DG of the Sindh Rangers. Although the Army provides the majority of the other officers, certain Rangers may be hired as direct-entry sub-inspectors. The highest rank that these officers can achieve is Senior Superintendent Ranger (SSR), which is roughly similar to the rank of lieutenant colonel in the army.
All Instructions for Candidates:
1. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Punjab Domicile is a must required to apply to APS Jobs.
2. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 20,000 PKR to 25,000 PKR.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.