Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2022 has been announcing 1000+ jobs in Pakistan for candidates who have to fulfill the given criteria. All Pakistan citizens can apply online through the official site www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com for this job. In this blog, we described all the criteria for giving multiple jobs like how to apply, qualifications, age limit, last date for applying, and everything. so follow these steps for applying for online jobs.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details about Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||26 October 2023|
|Published on:||16 December 2022|
|Last date:||08 November 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Rangers Punjab|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|No. of seats:||1000+|
|Job location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
Vacancies details for Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2023:
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs:
- Pay Scale: BPS-11 to BPS-01
- Qualification: FA, Middle
- Height: 5 ft 6 in
- Chest: 33½ in
- Weight: 121 Pound
- Citizen: Pakistani
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50%|
How to apply online for Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Pakistan Rangers Punjab website at www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com if you are interested in learning more.
- She should bring PT shoes for the physical examination.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted to take the test or interview.
- The test and interview will not be awarded any TA or DA.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present the original documents, copies, and two postage-paid envelopes.
- Documents that are incomplete or received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates may register online by 08 November 2023, or earlier.
About Punjab Rangers:
The Punjab Rangers are a paramilitary federal law enforcement unit in Pakistan (formerly known as Pakistan Rangers Punjab). It is one of nine Civil Armed Forces and one of two ranger corps; the other is the Sindh Rangers, which is active in the province of Sindh. Although officers on secondment from the Pakistan Army typically command the corps, it is administratively under the control of the Interior Ministry of Pakistan.
Their main objective is to protect and secure the about 1,300 km (810 mph) northern section of the border with the adjacent country of India. Along with the regular Pakistani military, they frequently participate in important internal and external security operations and support local and regional police forces in their efforts to uphold the law and combat crime and terrorism.
The Sindh Police Rifles (SPR), which British Indian Army officers led, were the forerunners of the Pakistan Rangers. They were founded in Sindh by the British government in 1942. When the British government entered World War II, the force was created to combat the insurgent groups in Sindh. This force’s command center was constructed in Hyderabad Cantonment’s Miani Lines Pacca Barrack.
Official Advertisement of Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.