PMA Long Course 153 has been announced by the PAK Army. You join the Pak Army as a second lieutenant through a long course. If you are looking for jobs in Pak Army then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your bright future. Our team put complete details about PMA Long Course 153, so read the complete post carefully.
Online registration for the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) has begun via the Pakistan Army’s official website, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested applicants (only men) from all around Pakistan are encouraged to apply online for the Regular Commission in the Pakistan Army. From 10 April to 14 May 2023, online registration will be available. The applicant must have the following credentials (FSC / Equivalent). The following age limits will be calculated as of November 1, 2023.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for PMA Long Course 153:
|Updated on:||17 November 2023|
|Published in:||02 May 2023|
|Last Date:||17 November 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||1000+|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria to Join PMA Long Course 153 in 2023:
|Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF||60%||17-23 years|
|Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)||60%||17-24 years|
|Serving Army Soldiers||60%||17-25 years|
- Gender: Male
- Martial Status: Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- Height: 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to apply online for PMA Long Course 153 in 2023:
- The Pakistan Army’s official website is www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk where interested individuals can register online to join as Regular Commissioned Officers through PMA Long Course 153.
- The individual’s email address will be informed of the test’s date and time. Once a date is given, it cannot be modified.
- On the day of the test, candidates must also present the paperwork listed in the advertisement and pay the prospectus fee.
- Applicants need to have a working understanding of computers.
- The online registration period runs from October through October 22, 2023.
Complete Selection Procedure:
1. Preliminary Tests
- It consists of written, cognitive, and personality exams.
- Continue to check the official website for exam results.
- The exact exam date will be printed on your test slip/roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection
- The candidates will undergo initial medical tests at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure
- All required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) will be filled out by Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The Personal Administration Directorate will further nominate applicants for the Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) based on merit.
- Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) selected candidates will undergo thorough medical examinations at adjacent Joint Military Hospitals (CMH).
- General Headquarters will base its ultimate decision on the candidates’ performances.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
At the time of registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs), candidates must deposit the following documents:
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 Piece Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years of Training at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
Official Advertisement to Join PMA Long Course in 2023:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.