PAF Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in the Pakistan Air Force. If you are looking for jobs in Pakitan Air Force then this is good news for you. This is a big opportunity to join Pakistan Air Force as a Regular Commissioned Officer. You choose the right place to select the right career for your future.
Our team put complete details about these different vacant positions so follow the complete article carefully. Post name, Qualification, Age limit, Number of Seats, Jobs location, and last date are also mentioned in this post. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details For PAF Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||18 September 2023|
|Published in:||27 March 2023|
|Last Date:||24 August 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Job type:||Permanent base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week Trending Jobs
Bahria University Jobs
Federal Board of Revenue Jobs
Punjab Jail Police Jobs
Frontier Work Organization Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs
Energy Department Sindh Jobs
Atomic Energy Jobs
Human Resource Solution International Jobs
National Institute of Population Studies Jobs
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation Jobs
UMT Lahore Jobs
Habib Bank Limited Jobs
All vacancies details to Join PAF Jobs in 2023:
Pakistani nationals (from any city) with the aforementioned degrees are eligible to apply for the following positions in various branches/categories. The age range for each of these positions is 16 to 30 as of April 20, 2024.
|1.||156 General Duty Pilot GD (P)||FSC/ A-Level|
|2.||102 Aeronautical Engineering Course||FSC/ A-Level|
|3.||112 Air Defence Course||FSC/ A-Level|
|4.||14 Logistics Course||FSC/ A-Level|
|5.||31 Admin and Special Duties Course||FSC/ A-Level|
|6.||Accounts Branch||B.Com (4 years)/ M.Com/ ACCA / ACMA/ BBA/ MBA/ BS in Accounting or Finance|
|7.||MET Branch||MS/ MSc in Meteorology/ MSc (Physics/ Math)|
Eligibility Criteria to Join PAF as Commissioned Officer:
|1.||156 General Duty Pilot GD (P)||16-22 Years|
|2.||102 Aeronautical Engineering Course||16-22 Years|
|3.||112 Air Defence Course||16-22 Years|
|4.||14 Logistics Course||16-22 Years|
|5.||31 Admin and Special Duties Course||16-22 Years|
|6.||Accounts Branch||18-30 Years|
|7.||MET Branch||18-30 Years|
Males should be 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall, and females should be 4 feet 10 inches.
How to apply for PAF Jobs 2023:
- Interested candidates or students visit the official website of the Pakistan Air Force for online registration.
- Interview and initial medical checkup at I&S Centre.
- Only those who made the short list would receive ISSB details.
- Interview and test by the ISSB in Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta.
- Last medical checkup at CMB, Lahore.
- Only GD (P) candidates taking the Flying Aptitude Test (FAT).
- For CSC candidates only, AHQ Special Selection Board interview.
- Air Headquarters makes the final decision in order of merit.
- The deadline to register online is August 24, 2023.
Note: A certificate from the principal stating that the applicant is likely to pass the FSC/’A’ Level Examination in the required grades is required for Appearing Candidates (FSC Courses only). This certificate must have been earned with a minimum of 65% on the FSC/’A’ Level (Part-1) exam. Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical equivalency (certificates) are required of candidates with O/’A’ Level backgrounds.
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Free medical treatment for self and family.
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and a 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership of the Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS).
A candidate is ineligible if he/she is:
- Rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Gard Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Intermediate/ Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate/ Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, a bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested)
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn/ Discharged/ Resigned or purchase release from any Armed Forces Officers academy/ training institution on any ground.
- Tempering the academic certificate/ forgery/ concealment to get an undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
- Found giving incomplete, false, or wrongful information.
- Thrice screened out by Army/ Navy/ Air Force during preliminary selection.
Official Advertisement of PAF Jobs:
For further details, contact any of the following PAF information and selection centers along with all original educational documents and mark sheets. Four passport-size attested photographs and self-NADRA smart card father/ mother. Old CNIC B-Form is not acceptable.
|ABBOTTABAD||310-Mensehra Road, Near|
Ayub Medical Complex.
|FAISALABAD||Main Jhang Road, Near|
(Near PAF Base)
|LAHORE||14-Munir Road (Near|
|MULTAN||217- Sher Shah Road||061-9201183,|
|MUZAFARABAD||Shaukat Lines Near Army|
Public School, Cantt.
|MIANWALI||Fazaia Road, Opp Custom|
|D.J KHAN||Fazle Elahi Shaheed Road,|
Near Bus Stand
|PESHAWAR||9-The Mall, Peshawar Cantt||091-9210829,|
|QUETTA||M.A Jinnah Road||081-92017531|
|RAWALPINDI||3-The Mall, Opp AFIC||051-5701143,|
|SUKKUR||Opp Govt- Islamia College|
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.