Hyderabad Electric Supply Company has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for HESCO Jobs? If yes then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career.
In this post, you can see all requirements and instructions related to these jobs so read the complete article carefully. A renowned power distribution company, Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO), works to deliver consistent electricity to its more than 0.9 million devoted clients.
HESCO invites applications from the candidates having domicile of the Districts within the jurisdiction of HESCO (i.e. Hyderabad, Jamshoro, Matiari, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Mirpurkhas, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Sujawal, Badin, Thatta, Nawabshah and Sanghar).
HESCO invites applications through M/s Quaid-e-Awam University Testing Service (QAUTS) for recruitment to fill the following positions of officers on one year contract extendable on a performance and need basis. Wherever applicable, all quotas—including those for women, minorities, the disabled, and former FATA residents—will be followed in accordance with the government of Pakistan policy. The appointments will be made with no potential of future regularisation and will be appointed on a lump sum salary/pay package.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details of HESCO Jobs:
|Updated on:||22 August 2023|
|Published in:||21 July 2023|
|Last date:||03 August 2023|
|Organization:||Hyderabad Electric Supply Company|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multilple|
|Job location:||Hyderabad, Sindh.|
This Week Trending Jobs
Lahore Electric Supply Company Jobs
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute Jobs
National Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs
National Transmission & Despatch Company Jobs
Comsats University Islamabad Jobs
Peoples Primary Healthcare Initiative Jobs
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Insititute Jobs
All vacancies details for HESCO Jobs:
|1.||Chief Executive Officer||Bachelor in Electrical Engineering|
How to apply online for HESCO Jobs in 2023:
- On M/s Quaid-e-Awam University, application forms, challans, and other information are available.
- Candidates must deposit the system-generated challan for Rs. 428 in any of the HBL’s nationwide online branches after submitting their online applications. There is no reimbursement for the deposit fee.
- Send the application form and a copy of the required documentation to Project HESCO, Quaid-e-Awam.Sakrand Road, Nawabshah, University Testing Service QAUTS, Department of Telecommunication Engineering, QUEST.
- Requisite educational documents
- Copy of the paid fee challan (in original)
- Applications that are sent after the deadline or are incomplete in any way won’t be considered.
- During the hiring process, candidates are urged not to change their cell, postal, or email addresses.
- By doing this, you risk not receiving notification of the test date, score, or interview schedule.
- The candidate must sign a statement stating that the information provided is accurate. The deadline for submitting an online application for HESCO Jobs at Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is August 3, 2023.
One of the eight Area Electricity Boards (AEB) established by changes to the WAPDA Act in 1981 was Hyderabad. In April 1998, the Pakistani government authorized reforms to the WAPDA power sector, and as a result, twelve corporate organizations were established: three generation companies (GENCOs), one national transmission and distribution company (NTDC), and eight distribution companies (DISCOs). Another GENCO has since been founded. All of these businesses were established in accordance with the 1984 Companies Ordinance.
the business established to take over/acquire all of Pakistan’s Water and Power Development Authority’s (WAPDA) Hyderabad Area Electricity Board’s properties, assets, and liabilities. According to section 146(2) of the Companies Ordinance 1984, the firm was incorporated on April 23, 1998, and on July 1, 1998, NEPRA issued a certificate allowing it to begin doing business.
Official Advertisement of HESCO Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.