NACTA Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in Islamabad. If you are looking for jobs in National Counter Terrorism Authority then this is the best place to find different opportunities. Our team put complete details in this post, so read the complete article carefully.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Can you help me to apply online?
Applicants must have completed at least 16 years of education in order to apply. Candidates must be qualified in one of the following fields: media studies, communication, journalism, IR, peace and conflict studies, terrorism and security studies, security studies, psychology, strategic studies, criminology, mathematics, management sciences, social sciences, economics, finance, banking, IT, computer sciences, computer engineering, software engineering, or data sciences.
Table of Contents
Details for NACTA Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||19 July 2023|
|Published in:||25 April 2023|
|Last date:||05 May 2023|
|Organization:||National Counter Terrorism Authority|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||152|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan.|
This Week Trending Jobs
Universal Service Fund Jobs
Lahore Electric Supply Company Jobs
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute Jobs
National Transmission & Despatch Company Jobs
Comsats University Islamabad Jobs
Peoples Primary Healthcare Initiative Jobs
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Insititute Jobs
The employment advertisement specifies the age requirement for each opening, which also includes a 5-year general age relaxation. For the purpose of selecting the candidates, NACTA will conduct a test/interview. Candidates are responsible for covering any test-related costs. Armed Forces officers who have retired must have done so in the previous two years. The minimum and maximum ages must be calculated as of the deadline for application submission.
Vacancies Details for NACTA Jobs 2023:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|5.||Staff Car Drivers (BPS-04)||Primary||14|
|6.||Dispatch Riders (BPS-04)||Primary||16|
|7.||Photostat Machine Operators (BPS-04)||Primary||10|
|8.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||28|
How to apply for NACTA Jobs in 2023:
- Apply online at www.njp.gov.pk by using the National Job Portal NJP.
- A candidate may apply for vacancies/posts in any Branch/ Wing. He/she cannot apply for several openings in the same Branch/ Wing.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present their original papers as well as two sets of authenticated copies.
- If an appointment is offered, the information supplied and the papers attached will be checked.
- NACTA will administer the exam and/or conduct the interview in order to choose the candidate for regular appointments.
- The candidate will be responsible for any test fees.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present original papers (CNIC, educational certificates, domicile and experience certificates, etc.).
- The deadline to apply for National counter-terrorism authority jobs is May 5, 2023.
A Pakistani internal security agency called NACTA, also known as the National Counter Terrorism Authority, is in charge of developing counterterrorism and counter-extremism policies and strategies. Additionally, it creates and evaluates action plans to combat terrorism and extremism. It is required to create a counterterrorism strategy that identifies short-, medium-, and long-term objectives and creates action plans for putting them into practice. With regular reviews, it creates threat assessments. It offers recommendations to the Federal Government on how to take prompt action to combat terrorism and extremism.
Official Advertisement for NACTA Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.