College Education Department Sindh Jobs has announced different vacant positions. If you are looking for Jobs in College Education Department Sindh then you choose the right place. In this post, our team put complete information about these different vacant positions. This is the right place to build a bright future and generate a passive income for your family.
This website contains complete information about the available positions and the application process. You may also see the official advertisement below. It is seeking applications from Sindh citizens for the following posts. These positions are open to both men and women who meet the qualifying requirements. The age restriction, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each vacancy are listed in the advertising below.
Table of Contents
Details for College Education Department Sindh Jobs:
|Published in:||07 April 2023|
|Last Date:||05 May 2023|
|Organization:||College Education Department|
|Number of Seats:||1521|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Nawabshah, Hyderabad|
Vacancies Details for College Education Department Sindh Jobs:
How to apply for College Education Department Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their applications, along with two passport-sized photos, attested copies of all relevant documents, including their CNIC, proof of residency, PRC, experience certificate (if necessary), driving license and disability certificate (if they are applying under the disabled applicant category).
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline won’t be considered.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed in accordance with a Sindh Government announcement.
- BPS-01 to BPS-04 positions will be filled from the relevant District.
- Candidates who engage in canvassing of any kind will be disqualified.
- The qualified/selected applicants will be contacted for an interview or test. The applicant must bring all necessary paperwork/certificates. At the time of the interview and exam, you must have your CNIC, PRC, and original driver’s license.
- The applicants for the position of Driver (BPS-04) will receive a call to take a driving test.
- Non-Muslims shall be given preference for the position of sweeper or sanitary worker.
- The candidates are not eligible for any TA or DA.
- Only proposals submitted using a certain proforma will be accepted (Specimen attached).
- The deadline to apply for jobs with the College Education Department of Sindh is May 5, 2023.