NTDC Jobs 2023 has announced multiple vacant positions in Lahore. If you are looking for jobs in National Transmission & Despatch Company then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build a bright career for your future. Our team put complete details in this post so read the complete instructions carefully and apply now.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
The following NTDC positions in Lahore are being offered on a contract basis with market-competitive pay packages to motivated applicants with experience. On the NTDC website, interested candidates may submit an online application. In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Table of Contents
Details for NTDC Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||14 August 2023|
|Published in:||08 May 2023|
|Last Date:||28 August 2023|
|Source of Posting:||Official Website|
|Organization:||National Transmission & Despatch Company|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job location:||Lahore, Punjab.|
This Week Trending Jobs
Universal Service Fund Jobs
Lahore Electric Supply Company Jobs
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute Jobs
National Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs
Comsats University Islamabad Jobs
Peoples Primary Healthcare Initiative Jobs
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Insititute Jobs
Vacancies detail for NTDC Jobs 2023:
|1.||Deputy Manager Corporate Accounts|
|2.||Assistant Manager Legal|
|3.||Assistant Manager Civil|
|4.||Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts|
|5.||Assistant Manager Audit|
|6.||Assistant Manager Mechanical|
|7.||Assistant Manager Human Resource|
|8.||Assistant Manager Security|
|1.||Chief Internal Auditor||CA/ CMA|
How to apply online for Jobs in NTDC 2023:
- On the specified Application Form, which is available on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), candidates are urged to apply online.
- Candidates must hold a degree or equivalent recognized by HEC, IBCC, etc.
- Application eligibility is not open to candidates awaiting results.
- At this time, photocopies of transcripts and certificates of employment are not necessary.
- The NTS recommends that candidates deposit the exam cost of Rs. 575/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Seventy-Five only).
- Candidates submitting applications for the various quotas of the aforementioned categories will be considered if they are residents of the same district(s) and province(s) as indicated next to each.
- As per policy, various quotas, including those for employees’ children, minorities, the disabled, etc., shall be followed.
- Candidates may tick the appropriate option on the NTS application form if they wish to apply under the NTDC employee’s children quota.
- Candidates requesting consideration under the NTDC Employees Children Quota must make sure to include all pertinent documentation in their application, in addition to their CNIC and the father’s or mother’s NTDC Employee ID card. Additionally, they must attest that neither their brother, sister, nor widowed mother is now employed by NTDC in violation of the employees’ children’s quota.
- The general age relaxation of five (05) years has already been incorporated into the age restriction. Other than the age relaxation specified at (Sr # ix, x, &xi), no other age relaxation will be provided.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognised Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Sindh (Rural), and Baluchistan may have their upper age limit relaxed by up to three years.
- Regular NTDC/Government employees may receive up to ten (10) years of age-relaxation time if they have two (02) years of continuous service or more as of the application deadline.
- They must, however, apply through the correct channels.
- For those with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxed by up to 10 years.
- If a candidate qualifies for age relaxation under more than one category (see Sr. #ix, x, & xi guidelines), he or she may request age relaxation in ONLY ONE of those categories.
- Candidates, if chosen, will be expected to work in the appropriate NTDC region anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidates must bring original documents, including diplomas, certificates, and NOCs (in the case of NTDC or government employees), to the interview.
- Candidates can get in touch with NTS if they have any questions or concerns about the written exam, the display of the provisional and final candidate list, roll number slips, test locations, results, etc.
- Candidates must present a minority or disability certificate from the relevant authority when applying for positions with a quota for minorities or people with disabilities.
- Only qualified/selected applicants will be contacted for the written test/interview.
- Candidates who have been terminated from their current position or forbidden from applying for similar positions in the future are unable to apply.
- After the contract period has been successfully completed and the aforementioned BPS-based positions have performed satisfactorily in accordance with the rules, regularisation will be considered.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain inaccurate information will be invalidated at all times, even after employment, with fees.
- The candidates will not be given any TA or DA for the test or interview.
- The NTDC retains the right to delay the hiring process or change the number of open positions at any time.
- The deadline to submit an online application for NTDC Jobs with the National Transmission & Despatch Company in Lahore is 28 August 2023.
The National Transmission & Despatch Company, which was established in 1998 following the division of the Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA), is the sole owner of Pakistan’s 220 KV and 500 KV grid stations and transmission lines. The organization’s current headquarters are in Lahore, Pakistan, at WAPDA House.
In Pakistan, the corporation manages 10963 km of 220 KV transmission lines, 5893 km of 500 KV transmission lines, and thirteen 500 KV and forty-three 220 KV grid stations.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.