Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for KPK Police Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has offered 3941 vacancies for KPK Police Jobs 2023 for Constable (BPS-07). Jobs at KPK Police’s various training facilities are also announced. There is fantastic news for you if you’re looking forward to KPK Police Jobs in Pakistan! You are in the proper location.
On this page, we have included detailed information on open opportunities and the application process. You can see the official advertising below as well. Both male and female candidates living in the KPK districts listed below are welcome to apply.
Candidates that meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertisement supplied below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed.
Table of Contents
Details for KPK Police Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||22 August 2023|
|Published in:||04 July 2023|
|Last Date:||10 August 2023|
|Number of Seats:||3941|
All vacancies details of KPK Police Jobs:
|1.||Constable Telecommunication||Matric + Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ IT||BPS-07|
This Week Trending Jobs
Eligibility criteria for constable police jobs:
- Pay-Scale: BPS-07
- Education: Matric (Middle for minorities of merged districts)
- Age-Limit: 18 to 25 years (18 to 30 for minorities of merged districts)
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches minimum
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches
- Running: 1 Mile in 7 Minutes (1 Kilometer in 9 Minutes for minorities of newly merged districts)
Eligibility criteria for lady constable police jobs:
- Pay-Scale: BPS-07
- Education: Matric (middle for merged districts)
- Age-Limit: 18 to 25 years (18 to 30 for merged districts)
- Height: Minimum 5 Feet 1 Inch
- Chest: Not for women
- Running: 1 Kilometer in 7 Minutes (1 Kilometer in 9 Minutes for newly merged districts)
How to apply online for KPK Police Jobs in 2023:
- Candidates interested in applying for KPK Police Constable Jobs Posted in 2023 may go to the ETEA’s official website, www.etea.edu.pk, and submit an online application.
- Print the NADRA E Sahulat Token from the ETEA website after creating your profile there and before submitting your fees. Present your original CNIC to any E-Sahulat Franchise to confirm your CNIC number. Without this verification, you will not be able to apply for Police Constable KPK positions.
- Candidates must deposit the exam fee of Rs. 650 at an Easypaisa, Jazz, or NADRA E-Sahulat Markaz location using the designated deposit slip, which is available on the ETEA website. You can also pay this fee using the Easypaisa or jazz cash mobile applications.
- The original deposit slip is something that applicants must keep to themselves and not give to anybody else.
- At various points during the test, this will be necessary.
- No documentation should be sent by candidates to the ETEA office.
- The candidates will receive a text message instructing them to download their roll numbers for the written and physical exams. Additionally, this data will be posted on the ETEA website.
- The roll number slip will include the date, time, and location of the written test.
- The written and physical test roll number slips will not be sent to applicants through courier or DAK.
- The KPK Police Department Jobs application deadline is 10 August 2023.
About KPK Police
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police currently patrol a population of 26 million people with a force of 70 thousand men and women. The Central Police Office (CPO), which is located in Peshawar, is where the KP Police is headquartered. Three additional IGs offered assistance to the IGP.
There are two Assistance Inspector Generals (AIG) and two Deputy Inspector Generals (DIG). Each of the six regions that make up Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is led by a Regional Police Officer (RPO). Similarly, a District Police Officer (DPO) is in charge of a district. Capital police officers with an eight thousand-strong force are in charge of Peshawar.
The Frontier Reserve Force (FRF) is the name of the ten thousand-man reserve police force. The elite force is a specialized group of 6,000 people who have been trained for counterterrorism and high-risk security operations. The KP Bureau of Investigation (KPBI) is a unit of 3000 police personnel in charge of managing criminal investigations. Four DIGs also work in the unit under the direction of an extra IGP.
A superintendent of police oversees the investigative bureau of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s District 24. The organization that gathers intelligence is called Special Branch. The counterterrorism directorate conducts research and analysis relating to terrorism and the military. In criminal cases, the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) in Peshawar produces scientific findings on crime.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.