PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 has announced different jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy. If you looking for jobs in (PAEC) Islamabad then this is good news for you! Our team posts the latest jobs advertisement in Pakistan Atomic Energy. In this post, we describe all criteria.
A prominent and leading public sector institution is seeking qualified and skilled candidates for the positions listed below. It provides excellent career chances and prospects in a pleasant working environment, with competitive compensation and fringe benefits on a sliding scale.
Candidates with the following credentials and experience should apply online at the following website URL before the deadline. All positions will be filled on a contract basis, but will most likely be extended for a longer period of time.
Table of Contents
Details PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||12 September 2023|
|Published in:||18 June 2023|
|Last date:||25 September 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Job Type:||Permanent / Contract|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week Trending Jobs
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs
Army Public School Rawalpindi Jobs
Universal Service Fund Jobs
KPK Police Jobs
Join Pak Army
Join Pak Navy
Sindh Public Service Jobs
National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Jobs
Pakistan Cricket Board Jobs
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) Jobs
Vacancies Detail PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023:
|1.||Assistant Manager (Mechanical / Aerospace)||BE/B.Sc Engg in relevant field||Rs. 130,000/-|
How to apply for PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 35 as per the advertisement’s cutoff date.
- Only one second-division grade throughout one’s whole academic career beginning with matriculation will be accepted for eligibility in cases where the prescribed qualification is 1st division in the final degree or certificate.
- Anywhere in Pakistan may appoint chosen candidates.
- The only experience that was obtained after meeting the minimal requirements for each position will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must have earned all of their academic credentials from institutions recognized by the government.
- Candidates who are already employed by governmental and semi-governmental institutions must apply in the right manner.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility may apply. Candidates who do not meet the qualifications and apply for the aforesaid post may have their applications withdrawn at any time during the selection process or afterward, and no claims of any kind will be entertained during or after selection.
- Applications must be delivered to the undersigned address along with one photograph and attested copies of all relevant educational credentials.
- Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates for the position of Driver must be at least 168 cm (66 inches) tall.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- No TA or DA will be allowed to show up for the test or interview.
- The 25 September 2023 is the deadline for submitting an online application for PAEC Jobs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates who are currently employed should apply through the appropriate channels. A NOC will be needed when taking the test or interview.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility may apply.
- Information supplied in the application about qualifications, experience, grade, and division will be taken as final, and any changes or claims will not be accepted either during the selection process or afterward.
- Any misrepresentation, including those regarding qualifications, will be treated as such.
- Such candidates’ applications may be withdrawn at any time, and no protests of any kind will be entertained throughout the selection process or afterward.
- Candidates that are chosen may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA or DA will be accepted for showing up for the test or interview.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The appointment against all these posts will be made on a “Contract” basis, initially up to 5 years. This may, however, be extended with mutual consent of both employer & employee and may continue till the age of superannuation (i.e. 60 years).
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div./Class in the final degree, only one 2nd class degree in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- A first-class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for the semester system and a second class means a minimum of 50% marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester system.
- Candidates must have obtained all Educational Certificates/ Diplomas/Degrees from Govt. recognized Institutes.
- The prescribed age limit for all the above posts is between 18 to 35 years up to the closing date of application.
- Experience will be considered if acquired only after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post.
- All requirements i.e.degrees, certificates, experience, courses, etc. must be completed by the closing date of the advertisement.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days’ notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidates may be appointed/posted anywhere in Pakistan, however, the initial place of appointment for posts at Sr. No. 3&4 may be Chashma (Mianwali) and Islamabad, while the initial place of appointment for all the remaining posts (Sr. No. 1-2 & 5-10) mentioned above are likely to be Chashma (Mianwali).
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt/Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channels and must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of the Test/Interview.
- Candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may only apply. The candidature of those who do not fulfill the defined requirements can be canceled at any stage during/after the process of selection. No claim whatsoever from the candidate will be acceptable in this regard during and after the selection.
- The candidates may opt from 05 potential Test Centers (Islamabad, Chashma, Lahore, DG Khan, and Karachi), however, the finalization of Test Centers may be made according to the number of applications for each post. In case of fewer applications for any post at a particular center, the candidates may be called for appearing in a test/interview at another available Center nearby.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the short-listed candidates may be called for a test interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in a test interview.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason. 17. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE’ at IP Address “https:/lors.paece.gov.pk/home” on or before 02-07-2023.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
About Pakistan Atomic Energy:
Since its formation in 1956, the PAEC has overseen the significant development of nuclear infrastructure to help Pakistan’s economic uplift by establishing organizations that are dedicated to the advancement of food irradiation and nuclear medicine radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer.
General FAQs to Join Pakistan Atomic Energy:
1. Can you help me to apply for jobs?
Yes, Our team will help you to apply for these different jobs.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Punjab Domicile is a must required to apply to Cabinet Secretariat.
3. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 20,000 PKR to 100,000 PKR.
4. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
5. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
6. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.