Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 has announced multiple jobs in different categories or departments. If you are looking for jobs in the Board of Revenue Punjab then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future. Our team put complete details about Boar of Revnue Jobs, so read complete instructions.
These all vacant positions are announced through online job portals such as www.job.punjab.gov.pk.also In this post, you can see everything likewise how to apply, including last date, post name, age limit, qualification, experience, and job location. You can also see the latest and official advertisement at the end of the post.
For the following positions on a strictly temporary contract basis, applications are being accepted from qualified and interested professionals for the World Bank-funded project titled “Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement (PULSE)” at the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore and the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the Punjab Land Records Authority, Lahore.
Every man needs accurate information about various Government and Private jobs, thus we make sure that you and our team regularly browse National Job Portals to view the most recent and official adverts. We therefore receive all of the advertisements from several Pakistani newspapers, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Table of Contents
Details for Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||11 November 2023|
|Published in:||24 April 2023|
|Last Date:||12 November 2023|
|Organization:||Board of Revenue|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||146|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab.|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
Vacancies Details for Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs:
|1.||Land Administration Specialist|
|4.||Quality Assurance Analyst|
|9.||Land Revenue Specialist|
How to apply for Jobs in Board of Revenue Jobs 2023:
- The districts of Chiniot, Hafizabad, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Nankana Sahib, Sahiwal, and Toba Tek Singh are represented by the positions at Senior Nos. 2 through 5.
- You may find the job description, experience requirements, and eligibility/selection details on the internet job portal, jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Candidates who are interested must apply online at jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications sent via email or in printed copy will not be accepted.
- Employees in the public sector may also apply with their department head’s approval.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview or exam; TAs or DAs will not be accepted.
- The number of positions may be changed at any time, without prior warning, to reflect the authorized strength.
- Applications that are not complete in any way won’t be accepted or shortlisted.
- The applicant will forfeit their candidacy if it is ever determined that they applied using falsified or fraudulent documents or by any other means of deception.
- The deadline for applying to jobs in the Board of Revenue Punjab is November 12, 2023.
Official Advertisement Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
Applications can be accepted after the last date.