IESCO Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in the Islamabad Electric Supply Company. If you are looking for jobs in Islamabad Electric Supply Company then this is a big opportunity to select the right career for your future. Our team put complete information about these multiple jobs, So read the complete details carefully.
Table of Contents
Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a prominent electricity distribution company in Pakistan, serving about 3.56 million consumers and earning over Rs.290 billion in yearly income. Its operating jurisdiction spans five districts: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
IESCO is actively seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber, and result-oriented professional to work as Director (Legal/Contract) in the Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD) as part of its senior executive team, who is capable of handling the challenging assignment. The applicant must have shown capability/potential for his specific tasks, as well as a proactive management style.
You can read all information likewise how to apply, qualifications, job location, number of seats, and last date for application, etc. And also you can see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Details for IESCO Jobs:
|Updated on:||22 August 2023|
|Published in:||10 July 2023|
|Last Date:||23 July 2023|
|Organization:||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week Trending Jobs
Join Pakistan Army as Second Lieutenant
Pakistan Air Force Jobs
Ministry of Petroleum Jobs
Upcoming Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs
Lahore Electric Supply Company Jobs
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute Jobs
National Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs
National Transmission & Despatch Company Jobs
Comsats University Islamabad Jobs
Peoples Primary Healthcare Initiative Jobs
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Insititute Jobs
Vacancies Details for IESCO Jobs 2023:
|1.||Chief Internal Auditor||Up to 45 Years|
- Minimum 10 years of experience. Experience in the power sector will be given preference.
- The candidate has an understanding of legal and regularity affairs associated with the power sector including laws, rules, regulations, etc. And the contractual framework for power/ energy sales and purchases will be preferred. Knowledge of competitive electricity markets will be an added advantage.
How to apply online for IESCO Jobs in 2023:
- Application forms may be found on the IESCO website.
- Online applications must be submitted through the IESCO website at www.iesco.com.pk.
- Attach scanned copies of your full CV, CNIC, educational credentials, certifications, residence, and so on.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the following guidelines before submitting the applicable mandated application form accessible on the IESCO website.
- The deadline for applying online is 23 July 2023.
Instructions for IESCO Jobs 2023:
- Applicants will apply online along with the following related documents within 15 days positively from the publication of the advertisement.
- Copy of detailed CV with an updated career history in Chronological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) and with mentioning of all qualifications acquired.
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of Certifications (if any). d. Copies of Degrees/ Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- A detailed separate list of experiences in chronological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) along with experience letter/certificate etc.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Dismissed employees of any organization or having criminal records are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above and no further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already serving in Govt/Semi-Govt. Organization Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channels along with the NOC of the respective department issued on its letterhead.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- IESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only eligible/ short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- IESCO reserves the right to withhold the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom a final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
One of the eight Area Electricity Boards (AEB) established through changes to the WAPDA Act in 1981 was Islamabad. Later, the Power Sector Restructuring Programme of the Government of Pakistan approved the upgrading of the WAPDA power sector, leading to the formation of twelve corporate companies. Three Generation Companies (GENCOs), eight Distribution and Supply Companies (DISCOs), and one National Transmission and Distribution Company (NTDC). All of these businesses were established in accordance with the 1984 Companies Ordinance.
In accordance with section 32 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, IESCO was incorporated on April 25, 1998, and a certificate for the start of business was received under section 146(2) on June 1, 1998.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.