Sindh Police Jobs 2023 has announced multiple jobs through the online jobs portal of Sindh Province. If you are looking for jobs in Sindh Police then this is good news for you. You select the right place to choose the perfect career for your future. All jobs are announced in different categories for example Constable, Lady Constable, Driver Constable, and Assistant Sub-Inspector.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
In this article, our team put complete details like Pay Scale, Age Limit, Domicile, Education, Height, and Walking. Both males and females are eligible for these different vacant positions. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Table of Contents
Details For Sindh Police Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||22 August 2023|
|Published in:||03 June 2023|
|Last date:||18 June 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||661|
This Week Trending Jobs
Bahria University Jobs
Federal Board of Revenue Jobs
Punjab Jail Police Jobs
Frontier Work Organization Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs
Energy Department Sindh Jobs
Atomic Energy Jobs
Human Resource Solution International Jobs
National Institute of Population Studies Jobs
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation Jobs
UMT Lahore Jobs
Habib Bank Limited Jobs
Vacancies Details For Sindh Police Jobs 2023:
1. Class-IV Staff Sindh Police:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Class-4||Primary + Experienced||96|
2. Police Constable (Shaheed Benazirabad Range):
- Qualification: Matric
- Number of Seats: 565
- Scale: BPS-07
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
- Domicile: Sindh
- Height: 5 Feet % inch
- Chest: 33 inch
- Running: 1600 meters in 08 minutes
How to apply for Sindh Police Jobs in 2023:
- Applications Forms for Ad No. 01 may be downloaded from the Sindh Police website at www.sindh police.gov.pk.
- The office of DIGP/SPU (CPEC) Sindh, Karachi, SPU Headquaners, Al-Falah Base, near BOL TV Channel, Korangi Creek Karachi should receive applications along with copies of attested documents, such as CNIC PRC, Educational & Professional Experience Certificates (where applicable), and 04 recent Passport-size photographs, via courier service.
- Applicants may apply online for Ad No. 02 at apply.sts.net.pk via the Sukkur IBA University Testing Service (SIBA) Testing Service.
- Applicants must deposit their application fee at any ABL/MCB Bank Limited branch.
- Only fully completed online applications that meet all requirements will be accepted.
- For test entrance, the original CNIC and Roll No slip are required.
- The application deadline for jobs with the Sindh Police is 18 June 2023.
About Sindh Police
Sir Charles Napier, who won the State of Sindh by defeating the armies of the Talpur kings at the battle of Miyani near Hyderabad on March 20, 1843, issued a proclamation that led to the establishment of the Sindh Police. Since its creation, the organisation has been built to uphold peace and order and carry out law enforcement in Sindh, Pakistan, following the model of the Royal Irish Constabulary.
AD No.01 Last Date: 18 June 2023
Ad No.02 Last Date: 31 May 2023
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.