Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. If you are looking for jobs then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build a brighter future. Our team put complete details so read all instructions carefully.
These all jobs are announced in Headquarters HQ Office Lahore Division online. In this post, you can see all the important things such as the post’s name, how to apply, qualifications, number of seats, job location, experience, and last date. Pakistan Railway announced jobs on a contract base. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||21 September 2023|
|Published in:||12 July 2023|
|Last Date:||20 July 2023|
|Number of Seats:||247|
|Job Type:||Contract Base|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab.|
This Week’s Trending Jobs
Special Communication Organization Jobs – SCO Rawalpindi
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs – Apply Now
IHRA Jobs – Today’s Latest Announcement
TEVTA Jobs Rawalpindi – Apply Now
CAA Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
FESCO Jobs | Apply Now Here – Via NTS 388+ Vacancies
UBL Bank Jobs – Apply Now
NUML Jobs | National University of Modern Languages
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs – Apply Now
National Disaster Management Authority Jobs – NDMA
Prime Minister Office Jobs | NDMA Islamabad – Apply Now
Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs – PSPA
Fast University Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Online
Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
Vacancies detail for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Scale||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||CNC Machine Operator||(PPS-04)||DAE Mechanical/ Electrical||06|
- DAE/Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Technology at least 2nd Division from Recognized Board of Technical Education
- At least one year of experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
- Preference will be given to Candidates:-
- Having more than one year of hands-on experience.
- Trained/Certified by a recognized professional Institute.
Age-Limit for Pakistan Railway Jobs:-
- 18 to 25 years + 5 years General Age Relaxation in upper age limit on the closing date for receipt of applications as per advertisement.
- The age of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh Urban/Rural & Baluchistan is relaxed for 3 years in addition to general relaxation.
- In the case of Ex: Servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
How to apply online for Jobs in Pakistan Railway Jobs:
- Application forms can be downloaded online through the Pakistan Railways website www.pakrail.gov.pk or collected from the office of the Assistant Personnel Officer, Pakistan Railways Carriage Factory, Islamabad.
- Applicants shall submit their applications along with duly attested copies by the gazette officer of all Educational/Technical certificates/documents, experience certificates, character certificates, domicile, CNIC, 02 fresh passport size photographs & 02 envelops with postal address & register stamp which shall be delivered in the office of undersigned through registered post/courier services/by-hand within 15 days after the date of issue of advertisement.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of the applicant’s qualifications, experience, practical test, and interview.
- Submission of applications within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement.
- The 20th of July 2023 is the deadline for Pakistan Railway Jobs applications.
Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates whose final transcript has not been issued are not eligible to apply.
- Roll No. slip containing the information regarding the test center, timing, and date shall be dispatched at the provided postal address before the practical test/interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The service is purely on a contract basis and has no regularization in the future.
- The candidates selected shall be required to:-
- To pass prescribed medical examination ii) To be cleared by Security Agencies.
- The following quota will also be observed:-
- A 5% quota is fixed for minorities/ non-Muslims.
- A 1% quota is fixed for Orphans.
- 10% quota is fixed for ex: ex-servicemen.
- 20% quota for son/daughter of Railways employees including 2% fixed for son/daughter of Railways deceased employees.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate stands cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The competent authority has the right to reject any application/applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the Test/ Interview.
Official Advertisement for Pakistan Railway Jobs:
About Pakistan Railway
Pakistan Railways, abbreviated as PR and located in Lahore, is the country’s sole state-owned railway. The North Western State Railway, which was established in 1861 and has its main office in Lahore, owns 7,490 kilometers (4,650 miles) of operational track that runs through Pakistan from Torkham to Karachi and provides both freight and passenger services.
In 2014, the Ministry of Railways introduced Pakistan Railways Vision 2026, which aims to use rail upgrading for the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor to raise PR’s market share in Pakistan’s transport industry from 4% to 20%. The plan calls for the construction of new locomotives, the growth of passenger services, the development and repair of the existing rail infrastructure, an increase in the average train speed, and better on-time performance.
The project’s second phase is expected to be finished by 2021 after the first phase was finished in 2017. One of them is the ML-1 project, which will cost Rs. 1.11 trillion (US$3.8 billion) and be finished in three parts. These projects have not begun construction or tendering as of October 2022.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.