Fauji Fertilizer Company has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for FFC Jobs in 2023? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right and best place to build your future career.
Here you can see all instructions and details about these different vacancies. So read the all information carefully and apply now. Below is an official advertising.
Leading urea producer FFC in Pakistan offers employment opportunities at its plant site in Mirpur Mathelo to qualified candidates who match the requirements listed below. In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details of FFC Jobs Fauji Fertilizer Company:
|Updated on:||15 August 2023|
|Published in:||15 August 2023|
|Last Date:||27 August 2023|
|Organization:||Fauji Fertilizer Company|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Rahim Yar Khan, Sindh.|
This Week Trending Jobs
All vacancies details of FFC Jobs:
|2.||Equipment Technician Refractory Expert|
|3.||Equipment Technician Stationary Equip|
|4.||Staff Planning Scheduling|
How to apply for FFC Jobs in 2023:
- The following address is where interested candidates should send their CVs, copies of their relevant educational and professional credentials, and two recent passport-size photographs: Fauji Fertiliser Company Limited, Mirpur Mathelo, District Ghotki, Sindh, Deputy Manager – Human Resources.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive acknowledgement.
- The deadline for Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC Jobs applications is August 27, 2023.
key international/national institutions joined FFC as a key shareholder in a new DAP/Urea manufacturing complex. With effect from January 1, 2000, the new business Fauji Fertiliser Bin Qasim Limited (formerly FFC-Jordan Fertiliser Company Limited) started commercial production. The facility was originally planned to have an annual capacity of 670,000 metric tonnes of DAP and 551,000 metric tonnes of urea.
Official Advertisement of Fauji Fertilizer Company Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.