University of Sargodha has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for University of Sargodha Jobs? If yes, then this is good place to selecting the right career. Here you can see all details and instructions such as how to apply, posts name and qualifications etc.
Pakistani nationals are asked to submit applications on the prescribed form, which can be downloaded from the university’s website, for the following positions on a permanent/tenure track basis. Both male and female applicants who meet the requirements can submit an application for these positions.
In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position. So read the complete instructions be carefully and apply now for desire seats.
University of Sargodha Jobs is the best opportunity for desire students and candidates. So this is best time for you to select the best category of jobs to build your future.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for University of Sargodha Jobs:
|Updated on:||03 September 2023|
|Published in:||15 August 2023|
|Last date:||09 September 2023|
|Organization:||University of Sargodha|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||300|
|Job location:||Sargodha, Punjab.|
This Week Trending Jobs
All vacancies details of University of Sargodha Jobs:
|5.||Data Entry Operator|
|18.||Sub Engineer Civil|
|19.||Sub Engineer Electrical|
|21.||Ro Plant Operator|
|22.||Diesel Engine Driver|
|26.||Sub Engineer Mechanical|
How to apply for University of Sargodha Jobs UOS:
- You can get the required application form from the University of Sargodha website at www.su.edu.pk.
- All opportunities require applicants to fill out an application form and mail it in with a hard copy of their resume, attested copies of references, and the completed application.
- On each application form, two passport-size photos from within the last year must be attached.
- Candidates applying for reserved quota positions must submit a separate application, and the title of the position must be stated explicitly on the form.
- Candidates who are applying for multiple positions must submit separate applications with all required documentation.
- Holders of foreign degrees must present a HEC-issued equivalency certificate.
- Applications must be accompanied by an original bank deposit slip or university challan form for processing fees (non-refundable) of Rs. 2,000 for positions in BS-19, Rs. 1,500 for positions in BS-17 to BS-18, Rs. 1,000 for positions in BS-11 to BS-16, and Rs. 500 for positions in BS-01 to BS-10, to be deposited in the HBL A/C No. 00427991777803, University of Sargodha. No other form of payment, such as a postal order or demand draught, will be accepted.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a government, semi-government, or autonomous body must apply through the correct channels before the closing date in order for their applications to be considered.
- Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered, even if they are posted earlier.
- Applications that are incomplete won’t be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- If any of the information a candidate provided in his or her application form is later determined to be false or inaccurate, that applicant will be disqualified, and the Rules shall be followed.
- Age relaxation will be permitted in accordance with government policies and regulations.
- If qualified, employees who are employed on a daily wage or assignment basis are urged to apply for the offered positions.
- The deadline to apply for jobs at the University of Sargodha is September 9, 2023.
About University of Sargodha:
O’Brien Islamia High School was founded in Shahpur Sadar in 1916. In 1929, it received a name change to De’Montmorency College. In 1946, the college was moved to Sargodha. In 1963, it underwent a name change to become Government College Sargodha. In 1987, postgraduate courses were first offered. The college received authorization as an independent university in 2002.
Official Advertisement of UOS Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.