Virtual University Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in different locations. If you find jobs at Virtual University then you choose the right place for your future.
The Virtual University announced Jobs in Assistant Instructional Designer, DHQ – University Coordinator, Generator Operator, Lightman, and different categories. For these different jobs, you must have different qualifications. All criteria related to these jobs are mentioned below the post. You can also see the official advertisement for Virtual University Jobs 2023.
Every man needs accurate information about various Government and Private jobs, thus we make sure that you and our team regularly browse National Job Portals to view the most recent and official adverts. We therefore receive all of the advertisements from several Pakistani newspapers, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Table of Contents
Details Virtual University Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||04 September 2023|
|Published in:||30 December 2022|
|Last date:||18 September 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||28|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Punjab|
This Week Trending Jobs
Join Pak Navy As Civilian
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
United Bank Limited Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs
District Health Authority Jobs
UET Lahore Jobs
All Details Virtual University Jobs 2023:
|6.||Assistant Logistics Officer|
|7.||Assistant Procurement Officer|
|10.||Assistant Store Keeper|
|12.||AC Plant Operator|
How to apply for Virtual University Jobs 2023:
- All applicants should submit their applications online at www.vu.edu.pk/OpportunitiesJobs.aspx, which is the official website of Virtual University.
- The Virtual University website (http://www.vu.adu.pk/Opportunities/Jobs.aspx) also lists the qualifications for the aforementioned Posts.
- Additionally, the Division CGPA of the higher Degree will be taken into account if the candidate’s qualifications are greater than the minimal requirements for the job position and the minimum required degree is not at par.
- The retirement age is 60 years old.
- Those who are currently employed by the government, a semi-government agency, or an autonomous body must present a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from their current employer during the interview process or when applying online.
- Experience from part-time honoraria, stays abroad, apprenticeships, freelancing, and internships will not be taken into account.
- Experience letters can only be issued by the corresponding HR/Registrar Department.
- Only those who are qualified or have been shortlisted will be contacted one-on-one for the test or interview.
- Applying online is required at (https://www.vu.edu.pk/OpportunitiesJobs.aspx). The online job application form must contain all necessary information.
- No submission submitted on paper will be accepted.
- Candidates who wish to apply for multiple positions must submit separate applications for each position.
- For postings in the Pay Scale E-IV, an application processing cost of Rs. 3.000 (non-refundable) and Rs. 1,000 (non-refundable) must be paid separately before the deadline or while submitting an online job application, using a challan form (available on the website).
- For the positions in Pay Scale J-VII and J-VIII, there is no application processing fee.
- Applications must be received at the location shown below by the deadline for submissions for the positions denoted with. However, there is no application processing charge for these positions.
- The deadline for Virtual University VU Jobs applications is September 18, 2023.
Official Advertisement Virtual University Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
Applications can not be accepted after the last date.