BZU Multan Jobs 2023 has announced multiple vacancies in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan. If you are looking for jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future. In this post, our team put complete details about these different vacant positions.
These all positions are announced through the official jobs portal of BZU such as www.bzu.edu.pk. For an NRPU-HEC financed project named “The Design and Synthesis of Quinoxalinone based Thioemicarbazide Derivatives for Anticancer and Docking” Study as well as for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff, applications are being accepted from qualified applicants for contractual appointments. The position’s necessary qualifications, appointment length, and compensation are as follows.
You can see all requirements in this post such as how to apply, the post’s name, job location, number of seats, job type, last date, and posting source. Here you can also see the latest and official advertisement. So, follow these all instructions and apply now.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for BZU Multan Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||04 August 2023|
|Published in:||25 April 2023|
|Last Date:||19 May 2023|
|Job Type:||Contract Base|
|Organization:||Bahauddin Zakariya University|
|Number of Seats:||03|
|Job Location:||Multan, Punjab.|
This Week Trending Jobs
Bahria University Jobs
Federal Board of Revenue Jobs
Punjab Jail Police Jobs
Frontier Work Organization Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs
Energy Department Sindh Jobs
Atomic Energy Jobs
Human Resource Solution International Jobs
National Institute of Population Studies Jobs
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation Jobs
UMT Lahore Jobs
Habib Bank Limited Jobs
Vacancies details for BZU Multan Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Treasurer (BS-20)||Ph.D. in Islamic Studies||01|
|2.||Assistant Professor||PhD in Islamic Studies||01|
|3.||Lecturer||MS/ MPhil in Islamic Studies||Ph.D. in Finance/ Commerce|
How to apply for BZU Multan Jobs in 2023:
- Candidates must apply online at jobs.bzu.edu.pk, followed by paper copies of the online application form (duly signed) and attested copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, and certificates.
- Applications that are not submitted online will be rejected.
- Candidates should fill in the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the BZU website i.e. www.bzu.edu.pk.
- Applications must be accompanied by Computer Generated Bank Draft (Non-refundable) with the following amounts:
- For the post of Treasurer Rs. 5,000/.
- For the post of Assistant Professor & Lecturer Rs. 3,000/-
- Experience certificate & NOC must be issued from the HR Department of the Employers.
- Online Bank Transaction/Bank Challan of the respective amounts mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch, Main Campus, HBL A/C # 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018 for the purpose.
- A most recent passport-size photograph should be affixed to the application form.
- Candidates who are already employed by a Government/ Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through the right channels before the deadline, otherwise, their application will be rejected.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered, even if they were uploaded before the deadline.
- Incomplete applications (in any form) will not be accepted, and the applicant who submits an incomplete application (i.e. does not meet the requirements listed above) will be considered ineligible for the position.
- The deadline for applying online for Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs is May 19, 2023.
Official Advertisement for Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Jobs:
- Candidates’ eligibility and shortlisting (if necessary) will be done in accordance with the steps outlined by the University.
- There will be no TA or DA paid for interviews; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The University retains the right to refuse to fill any advertised position, to revoke it, or to postpone the appointment for any position without providing a justification.
- If call letters are not received as a result of a courier agency, post office, or telephone message failure, the university is not liable.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.