Supreme Court of Pakistan has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for the Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future career building.
Through the Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS), applications are being accepted from qualified candidates for the following open positions in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. All appointments must be based only on merit, regional consideration, or another quota. Candidates are able to apply if they meet the required qualifications, including age, experience, and residence in the relevant Province.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs:
|Updated on:||24 August 2023|
|Published in:||07 July 2023|
|Last date:||21 July 2023|
|Organization:||Supreme Court of Pakistan|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of seats:||Multiple|
All details for Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Judicial Assistant||Law Graduate||06|
|2.||Software Developer (Web/ Apps)||BS (CS/ IT/ SE)||02|
|3.||Software Developer (AI)||BS (CS/ IT/ SE)||01|
|4.||Assistant Protocol Officer||Master/ Bachelor||01|
|5.||Network Technician||BS (CS/ IT/ SE)||05|
|6.||User Support Technician||BS (CS/ IT/ SE)||02|
|13.||Urdu Typist||Matric + Diploma||02|
|14.||LDC||Matric + Diploma||15|
|15.||Electrician||Matric + Diploma||01|
How to apply online for Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs:
- Please visit the OTS website www.ots.org.pk for online registration and other information.
- You can also visit the official website through given Apply Now button.
- Please keep visiting the OTS website regularly for test schedules and updates.
- If you do not get an answer from the website to any of your queries, you may call the OTS helpline at 051-111687222
- The deadline to apply for positions with the Supreme Court of Pakistan is July 21, 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- Establishment Division’s instructions regarding age relaxation, issued vide O.M NO 9/2/91-R-5 dated 24/6/2010 will be followed and is also available on the website www.ots.org.pk. 5 years General Relaxation of age will be admissible.
- Applicants who are serving in Government Organizations should submit NOC from their administrative Department at the time of the interview.
- Mere submission of incomplete application forms would not confer any right of appointment.
- The original documents will be checked during an interview of the shortlisted candidates and in case of any false or wrong information candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- Competent authorities may increase or decrease the number of posts and cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
About Supreme Court:
The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the nation’s highest appellate court and its last appeals court. It is the ultimate judge of the Constitution and the law. All other courts in the nation must abide by its directives and rulings. Every executive and judicial branch of government must support the Supreme Court. The Constitution has extensive clauses describing the makeup, authority, and duties of the Court.
The requirements and method of nomination of judges, the retirement age, the reasons and process for dismissal, and the terms and conditions of their employment are all carefully outlined. The Supreme Court has authority over initial cases, appeals, and reviews. For the resolution of disputes between the Federal and Provincial Government(s) or between the Provincial Governments individually, it has exclusive original jurisdiction. The Court issues declaratory judgments within this scope.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.