Gujranwala Electric Power Company has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for GEPCO Jobs? If yes, then this is big and good news for you. You choose the right place to build a brighter future for your career.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
In this post, our team will guide you each everything such as the post’s name, number of seats, job location, organization name, salary base, gender bias, and last date, etc. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Table of Contents
Details for GEPCO Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||24 August 2023|
|Published in:||21 June 2023|
|Last Date:||04 July 2023|
|Organization:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|Job Type:||Permanent/ Contract|
|Number of Seats:||120+|
|Job Location:||Gujranwala, Punjab.|
All Vacancies details for GEPCO Jobs:
|3.||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|22.||Sub Station Attendant|
|23.||Sub Station Operator|
How to apply online for GEPCO Jobs in 2023:
- Interested candidates or students can apply online through the official job portal of GEPCO such as www.gepco.com.pk.
- The applications must be filed online at www.nts.org.pk, the NTS’s official website.
- A detailed CV, attested copies of references, a minimum of three references, and a current photograph are also required.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Handwritten applications won’t be accepted.
- A competitive package based on the market will be provided.
- No test fee will be charged from the disabled candidates being a matter to be treated as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of Degrees, Result Card/Certificate, CNIC, Domicile, and a recent photograph.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal, and Email addresses during the recruitment process. In case of a change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & GEPCO regularly for an updated status on the recruitment process.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M/S NTS at least one (01) week before the test at the given postal address & candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- The candidates are advised to contact the M/S NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for any query/information related to the Written Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be accepted.
- A separate application form will be submitted if the candidate is applying for more than one post.
- Please keep visiting NTS/GEPCO website regularly for test schedules, updates, and results.
- The deadline for online GEPCO employment applications is July 4, 2023.
The previous Area Electricity Board, which was established in the early 1980s, has been replaced by Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO), which has taken over the network of electrification. The district included parts of the current Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Sialkot, Narowal, Gujrat, and Mandi Bahauddin districts.
GEPCO was established on April 25th, 1998, and received its certificate to open for business on June 5th, 1998. An elected Board of Directors (BOD) is in charge of management and administration.
WAPDA was divided into two primary sectors, PEPCO and WAPDA, in 1998. Whereas PEPCO (Pakistan Electric Power Company) was discovered to be the overall in-charge/company of Thermal Generation (GENCOs: Generation Companies), Transmission (NTDC: National Transmission & Dispatch Company), and Distribution (DISOs: Distribution Companies), and WAPDA was constrained to only deal with Water Resources and Hydro-Generation. PEPCO was established as a temporary holding company for GENCOs, NTDCs, and DISCOs, and it was planned that it would be disbanded once these businesses began operating independently under the supervision of their separate BODs.
Note for GEPCO Jobs
- The candidates who are possessing Result Cards/Transcripts duly mentioning the CGPA system must acquire their Result Cards clearly mentioning the marks in percentage (%age) from their respective institutes/universities recognized by HEC before applying.
- The candidates must clearly mention the Nature of their Disability while applying online so as to arrange particular arrangements for different assessment phases as required.
- Candidates who are applying for the posts of Sr. 3 to 29, shall be eligible to apply to have domicile of Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Wazirabad, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot & Narowal districts only.
- Candidates who are applying for the posts of Sr. 1&2 shall be eligible to apply all over Pakistan basis.
Instruction and General Conditions:
- Candidates who don’t have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) at Sr.01.
- Age Limit-33 Years for the posts Sr. 1 & 2 and Age Limit -30 Years for the posts Sr. 3 & 4 (No Age Relaxation will be admissible under the Rules for disabled persons) for the posts Sr. 1 to 4.
- Age Limit-30 Years (Age Relaxation of 10 years will be admissible under the Rules for disabled persons) for the posts Sr. 5 to 29.
- Candidates must attach/upload a Disability Certificate issued by the respective Assessment Board for the Disabled Persons/ City/ District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- The candidates must have been declared As “Fit to Work” by the concerned Assessment Board for the Disabled Persons/ City/ District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to join subject to the production of a Medical Fitness Certificate from WAPDA Hospital Gujranwala in which only the nature of the disability, mentioned in the Disability Certificate shall be relaxed as per rules.
- The above appointments shall be made on a contract basis and shall neither be regularized in the future at any stage.
- Candidates already working in Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous Public Organizations may apply through the proper channel along with the NOC of their department issued on its letterhead.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript, degree, domicile, and other certificates have not been issued, as of the last date of submission of applications, shall not be considered. Candidate awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents (along with NOC in case of in-service candidates), at the time of interview for scrutiny before declaring eligibility.
- GEPCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or withhold/cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only qualified/eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of the applicable GEPCO Employment Policy will be called for an Interview.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitment in the future. All Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees, Domicile, and other documents shall be verified by the respective issuing authority. In case of bogus/fake submission of documents, the employment so offered shall be withdrawn abinitio, and salaries paid will be recovered, besides lodging of FIR.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of GEPCO as per the requirement of the Company.
- Candidates will be recruited/appointed on a lump sum pay package initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Recruitment will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per the criteria.
- Candidates must be capable of operating computers (including MS Office, Excel, Windows, and Internet & E-mail, etc.) for the posts Sr. 01 to 25.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Tests or Interviews.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Late submission of applications by courier service will have no binding upon GEPCO and M/S National Testing Service (NTS).
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- Candidates may contact M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for any query/inquiry regarding the written test, display provisional & final list of candidates, Roll No. slips, test centers, results, etc.
- The mobile phone will not be allowed on test center premises.
- Dismissed/screened-out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the M/S NTS will be dealt with by M/S NTS at its own level.
- Those applicants who have applied against any of the above-referred posts in the past should submit the fresh application form as per the above instructions.
1. Can you help me to apply online for jobs?
Yes, Our team will help you if you are interested to apply for these jobs.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Punjab Domicile is a must required to apply to GEPCO Jobs.
3. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 20,000 PKR to 60,000 PKR.
4. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
5. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
6. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.