PSEB Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in the Pakistan Software Export Board. If you are looking for jobs in Pakistan Software Export Board then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to get the best opportunity for your future career. Our team put complete details in this article so, read the complete post carefully.
Interested candidates or students can apply online through the official jobs portal of the Pakistan Software Export Board https://www.pseb.org.pk/. The IT and IT-enabled services sector in Pakistan is seeing tremendous development in export revenues and providing talented young people in the nation with high-paying job opportunities.
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication’s top body, the Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), is in charge of developing and strengthening Pakistan’s IT & ITeS industry, assuring faster export growth, and establishing Pakistan’s brand internationally.
In order to establish 25 STPs in Phase I of the PSDP Project, PSEB is looking for the following staff on a contract basis. Applicants from all over Pakistan may apply if they meet the requirements. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Table of Contents
Details for PSEB Jobs:
|Published in:||24 August 2023|
|Last date:||31 December 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Software Export Board|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Number of seats:||3400+|
Vacancies Details for PSEB Jobs:
|1.||Assistant Manager||16 years of education||06 Years|
|2.||Office Assistant||14 years of education||02 Years|
Eligibility Criteria to join Pakistan Software Export Board:
- sixteen years of education for candidates.
- Must be a permanent resident of Pakistan and a citizen, according to NADRA records.
- Must have graduated or finished all needed courses for their degree
- Program by the year 2019 or later, as verified by the university (final result card, transcript, or course completion certificate).
- Should not be employed right now (applicant must produce an Undertaking).
- Age should range from 20 to 30.
- The age range for graduates with disabilities is 20–40.
- The required minimum CGPA is 2.0/4.0, or 55% of the grade.
How to apply online for PSEB Jobs in 2023:
- Apply online at https://app.techdestination.com/careers or https://nip.gov.pk/ if you are interested.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Age restrictions won’t be applied.
- Those that apply for numerous places will be taken into consideration for one that is suitable.
- For the interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA is not allowed.
- The deadline to submit an online application for Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB is 31 December 2023.
About Pakistan Software Export Org
In 1995, the Pakistani government established the Pakistan Software Export Board in recognition of the crucial role that the IT sector plays in the growth of a nation’s economy. The board’s mission is to support Pakistan’s IT sector by providing all assistance possible to aspiring foreign and domestic investors as well as to Pakistani software companies.
To encourage innovation, knowledge exchange, and entrepreneurship in Pakistan’s IT sector, Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is inviting technologists, business owners, professionals, and leaders of Pakistani descent.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, Our team will help you to apply online if you are interested in jobs.
2. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 20,000 PKR to 25,000 PKR.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.