Using the website www.opf.org.pk, the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs has announced positions in Islamabad for the year 2023. Applications are being accepted from qualified individuals who hold degrees or certificates that have been properly recognized by the Higher Education Commission or a relevant board, as well as relevant post-qualification experience, for appointment to the following positions with the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation on a strict contract basis.
If You are looking for Jobs at Overseas Pakistanis Foundation then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future. In this post our team put complete details about these different vacant positions, so read the complete instructions and apply carefully.
You can see the official advertising below as well. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for the following positions. In the advertisement supplied below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed.
Table of Contents
Details for OPF Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||24 August 2023|
|Published in:||17 June 2023|
|Last Date:||24 June 2023|
|Organization:||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
Vacancies Details for OPF Islamabad Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Clerk cum Typist||Intermediate||02|
|2.||Internship for Graduates||Graduation||01|
How to apply for OPF Jobs in Islamabad:
- Please download the prescribed job application form from OPF’s website (www.opf.org.pk) and send the filled-up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with an attested copy of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate, and copy of CNIC.
- The application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
Terms and Conditions for OPF Jobs:
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per the advertisement.
- Eligibility will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for tests and interviews.
- Information provided in the Job Application Form will be verified in case of an offer of appointment.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the candidate.
- Applicants already in government service must apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
According to the Emigration Ordinance of 1979, OPF was created. It was registered on July 8th, 1979, as a Not for Profit Corporation under the Companies Act, of 1913 (now Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017). It is a public corporation controlled by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan’s (SECP) Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013. The Board of Governors is OPF’s governing body, and it oversees all activities while receiving policy directives from the government.
General FAQs for Overseas Pakistanis Foundation:
1. Can you help me to apply online for jobs?
Yes, our team help you apply online for these multiple vacant positions
2. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 35,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted, and candidates will not be applicable to further procedures.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.