Peshawar Electric Supply Company has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for PESCO Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. Here you can see all details about these multiple jobs.
PESCO is governed by the Company Ordinance of 1984 and its articles of association. The company is currently accepting applications for the following jobs, which will be filled solely on a contract basis with a lump sum payment that may be extended based on acceptable performance. Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the following project-funded posts on a contract basis.
Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
|Updated on:||24 August 2023|
|Published in:||11 July 2023|
|Last Date:||25 July 2023|
|Organization:||Peshawar Electric Supply Company|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job location:||Peshawar, KPK.|
Vacancies detail PESCO Jobs:
|1.||Chief Executive Officer||16 Years Education||20 Years|
How to apply online for PESCO Jobs in 2023:
- Applications may be filed online at www.pesco.com.pk, the PESCO website.
- The hard copy of the application must be delivered in person or via registered mail or courier to the Company Secretary’s Office, PESCO, Room No. 158, PESCO Headquarters, Shami Road, Peshawar, together with the necessary credentials and experience.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present all original documentation.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the interview/selection process.
- No TA or DA will be permitted during the interview.
- The deadline to submit an online application for Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) Jobs is July 25, 2023.
Official Advertisement of PESCO Jobs:
Through the passage of the WAPDA Act, of 1958, the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) was established. Before this, various organizations from the public and commercial sectors operated in various regions of Pakistan to provide the country with power.
Several WAPDA Regions provided the local areas’ energy distribution service. In order to give the provincial government, elected officials, industrialists, agriculturalists, and other interest groups more autonomy and representation in AEB functions, the Area Electricity Board (AEB) Peshawar was then established in 1982 as one of the eight AEBs in Pakistan. Peshawar Area Electricity Board was transformed into one of these corporatized entities with immediate effect, adopting the name Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO).
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.