NICVD Jobs 2023 has announced multiple vacancies in different departments. You are looking for jobs in the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases? If yes, then you choose the right place to build your future career. This is big and good news for you.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times,
You can see related details such as Qualifications, Number of Seats, How to Apply, Experience, Job Location, and Last Date below the post. You can also see the latest and official advertisement at the end of the post.
Table of Contents
Details NICVD Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||24 October 2023|
|Published in:||07 June 2023|
|Last date:||14 November 2023|
|Organization:||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases|
|Job Type:||Contract Base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UET Lahore Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Through Online Portal||10 October 2023|
|FBR Jobs 2023 – Federal Board of Revenue | Apply Now||12 October 2023|
|Security Guard Jobs in Pakistan 2023 | Apply Now||09 October 2023|
All Vacancies Details of NICVD Jobs 2023:
|2.||Fcps Postgraduate Trainee|
|6.||Diploma in Cardiology PG Trainee|
How to apply for NICVD Jobs in 2023:
- Interested parties should send their most recent CVs and the required paperwork to the specified address.
- All Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Passport size Photo
- Interview opportunities would only be given to shortlisted candidates.
- The preference will go to those with hospital experience.
- No TA or DA will be accepted during the test or interview (where applicable).
- Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
- On the right side of the envelope, please indicate the position you are applying for.
- The closing date for NICVD job applications is 14 November 2023.
Terms & Conditions For Jobs:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/interview
- Candidates with hospital experience will be given preference.
- Candidates in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be admissible over the test/interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Please mention the post name on the right side of the envelope.
About of NICVD
The majority of patients from all provinces of Pakistan, Afghan refugees, and people from other nearby countries receive cardiovascular care at NICVD. The majority of local cardiac doctors, nurses, and paramedics nationwide receive their training from it.
The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD), founded in 1963, has been essential in Pakistan in providing care for those who suffer from heart disease.
The NICVD focuses on providing patients with the best care possible, educating and teaching medical personnel, and doing cutting-edge research and development in the field of cardiology. It is the first tertiary cardiac care institute in South Asia and the premier hospital for cardiology in Pakistan.
1. What does the stand for of NICVD?
The full form of SECP is the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases.
2. Where is the headquarters of NICVD?
The location of headquarters of SECP is in Karachi.
3. Who is the head of the NICVD department?
Professor Khuwaja Amin Muhammad is the head of the NICVD department.
4. Who is the founder of NICVD?
Dr. Ali Muhammad Kasim is the founder of NICVD.
5. How many offer a salary package NICVD?
Roundabout 30,000 PKR to 60,000 PKR offer salary for these posts.
6. Can you help us apply for jobs?
Yes, Our team 24 hours available for your help. If you have any queries please contact us.