Islamabad High Court has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for Islamabad High Court Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career. Here you can see all instructions and details of these jobs.
Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply on a contract basis. Candidates who are interested may apply online at www.ihc.gov.pk. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age range, education, work history, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Every man needs accurate information about various Government and Private jobs, thus we make sure that you and our team regularly browse National Job Portals to view the most recent and official adverts. We therefore receive all of the advertisements from several Pakistani newspapers, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Table of Contents
Detais for Islamabad High Court Jobs:
|Updated on:||01 September 2023|
|Published in:||30 August 2023|
|Last Date:||16 September 2023|
|Organization:||Islamabad High Court|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||24|
This Week Trending Jobs
Join Pak Navy As Civilian
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
United Bank Limited Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs
District Health Authority Jobs
UET Lahore Jobs
All vacancies details of Islamabad High Court Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Personal Assistant (BPS-18)||BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com||12|
|2.||Law Clerk||Law Degree||07|
|3.||Lift Operator (BPS-06)||Matric||05|
How to apply for Islamabad High Court Jobs:
- Applications on plain paper, complete CVs, attested copies of references, two attested photos, proof of residency, experience certificates, etc. shall be delivered to the undersigned’s office by the deadline for Senior Nos. 01 and 3.
- Under the premise that they meet the set standards, 10% of all seats are set aside for women.
- But if there aren’t enough qualified women candidates, the positions will be filled according to the rules, provided that there won’t be any carryover of the seats designated for women.
- A 2% quota is set aside for people with disabilities, provided the aforementioned requirements are met.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government must apply in the right manner.
- For Senior No. 02: A CONTRACT BASE appointment is being made for the job of “Law Clerk” for a period of one year.
- Research in law and academia will be primarily required of the law clerks.
- The candidate must be an Islamic Republic of Pakistan national.
- A readable photocopy of the applicant’s legal degree(s) and two reference letters from academic advisors/law firms that have been duly signed are required to be included in each application packet.
- A reference letter from the academic institution ought to be one of those.
- The second letter may come from the candidate’s employer, a law firm. The second letter may be from an academic institution if you are unemployed. The Islamabad High Court Registrar should get the letter.
- The application form and the full Terms of Reference (TORs) are available at the G-5, Islamabad, office of the Deputy Registrar (Administrator), Islamabad High Court, or they can be downloaded from the court’s website at www.ihc.gov.pk.
- Applications must be handed in, transmitted via registered mail or overnight delivery, or emailed to [[email protected]] and must be addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Admn. ), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Applications that are submitted after the deadline or without the necessary supporting documentation will not be considered.
- When the original documents submitted at the time of the exam or interview are scrutinized, if the required information is discovered to be inaccurate, misleading, falsified, or withheld, the application will be rejected, and the applicant will also face legal consequences.
- On the right side of the envelope, the name of the position should be stated clearly.
- As per departmental rules, shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
- The candidates will not receive any TA or DA for showing up to the test or interview.
- Nobody will have the right to contest the Competent Authority’s decision to raise or decrease the number of seats.
- The deadline to apply for jobs at the Islamabad High Court is September 16, 2023.
The Court was initially constituted on August 14, 2007, by Presidential Order of the time-reigning military president, Pervez Musharraf. In response to Constitutional Petition Nos. 09 and 08 of 2009, the Supreme Court of Pakistan declared the Court to be inactive on July 31, 2009.
The Islamabad High Court Act, 2010 was passed in response to Pakistan’s 18th Amendment, which restored the Court. On January 3, 2011, at the Governor’s House in Karachi, President Asif Ali Zardari gave the first Chief Justice, Iqbal Hameed ur Rahman, the oath of office.
Official Advertisement of Islamabad High Court Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
Applications can not be accepted after the last date.