General General Headquarters Rawalpindi has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. Are you looking for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future life.
You may view the official advertisement below. Individuals of Pakistani nationality are invited to apply. In the advertising provided below, each position’s age restriction, required education, required work experience, and province-specific quota are listed against it.
Every man wants authentic and transparent details about different Government and private jobs. So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs:
|Updated on:||12 October 2023|
|Published in:||01 October 2023|
|Last date:||16 October 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||321|
|Job location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab.|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
All vacancies details of GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk||Intermediate||22|
How to apply for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
- Only online applications are accepted from applicants. The website https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk has online application forms.
- One position may be applied for by an applicant.
- Please carefully review the posting before submitting your application online to be sure you meet all eligibility requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Carefully update and revise your application. Information given shall not be subject to more than one revision.
- Candidates must include a postal address and a working mobile phone number.
- Candidates must be CNIC holders and recognized Pakistani citizens.
- Those who are currently employed by the government should apply through the appropriate channels, and they must present an NOC during the interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be informed of the test/interview schedule through SMS or website.
- Candidates who fall within the reserved categories for minorities, schedule castes, disabled people, and women will be given priority.
- In order to be considered for the disability quota if you are applying under the program, you must present your NADRA CNIC and disability certificate at the time of the test or interview.
- The only location of duty will be Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
- Age will be determined as of the advertisement’s closing date.
- According to current regulations set forth by the Government of Pakistan, candidates who are disabled and those who are from Sindh (R), Baluchistan, Ex-FATA, Alaska, and Great Britain will be granted an age relaxation.
- The maximum age for retired military members is set at 15 years, or the number of years they actually served in the military, whichever is fewer.
- All correspondence will be conducted via the legitimate contact number (cellphone number).
- We shall post the call letters for the test/interview on our official website, www.amdte-rect.gov.pk.
- Applications that contain fictitious or false information (CNIC, education, work history, gender, religion, place of residence, etc.) may be denied at any time.
- On the website, there are also comprehensive basic instructions/guidelines for applying online.
- General Headquarters retains the power to halt the hiring process at any time and without providing a justification. There will be written exams and interviews in RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, KARACHI, and QUETTA.
- If the candidate’s preferred center doesn’t have enough openings, they may be moved to another one that is closer.
- The 16th of October 2023 is the deadline for GHQ Rawalpindi Job applications.
Official Advertisement of GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.