WAPDA Hospital Mangla Jobs 2023 announced different categories of jobs in Hospital Mangla. You can apply through the online portal www.wapda.gov.pk. In this post, we describe all needs of things like how to apply for this job, age relaxation, job location, Domicile, experience, and qualification. You can also see the official advertisement given below the post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Details WAPDA Hospital Mangla Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||24 August 2023|
|Published In:||25 December 2023|
|Last Date:||07 January 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
Table of Contents
Vacancies Detail WAPDA Hospital Mangla Jobs 2023
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Nursing Orderly (BPS-04)||Matric||01|
|2.||Ward Boy (BPS-02)||Middle||02|
|3.||O.T. Attendant (BPS-03)||Matric||01|
How to apply for WAPDA Hospital Mangla Jobs 2023
- Applicants are invited to download the application form through the official website of WAPDA i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates may submit their job applications on the prescribed form along with attested copies of the mentioned documents to the given address.
- Experience Certificate
- Two attested passport-size Photos
- Only local-domiciled candidates are eligible to apply.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The last date to apply for WAPDA Hospital Jobs in Mangla is 07th January 2023.
Official Advertisement of Wapda Hospital Mangla Jobs:
The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) was created by parliamentary legislation in February 1958 for the purpose of integrating and maintaining the nation’s water and power resources. To support the nation’s primarily agricultural economy, this includes managing soil salinity and water logging.
The Authority is made up of a chairman and three members, each of whom is responsible for the Water, Power, and Finance Wings. Through General Managers, the Members manage the business of their respective wings to ensure efficient operations in their departments.
Through training and experience accumulated at significant development projects, WAPDA has strengthened its human resource during the previous 65 years of operations to serve as a reservoir of knowledge, competence, and expertise.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.