University of Education has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for University of Education Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build and boost your future career.
In this post, our team put complete details and you see and read all the instructions carefully and apply now. In this university Faculty staff are required for all campuses, all candidates can apply through the official job portal https://www.ue.edu.pk.
Nine campuses and four functional divisions make up the University of Education, which has locations in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jauharabad. The University of Education looked for teaching and non-teaching staff members. The best candidates for the following positions are those who have the necessary knowledge, experience, interest, and drive for work.
Every man needs accurate information about various Government and Private jobs, thus we make sure that you and our team regularly browse National Job Portals to view the most recent and official adverts. We therefore receive all of the advertisements from several Pakistani newspapers, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Table of Contents
Details for University of Education Jobs:
|18 January 2024
|19 August 2023
|19 December 2023
|University of Education
|Permanent/ Contract base
|Number of Seats:
|This Week’s Popular Jobs
|Join Pak Army 2024 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers
|25 January 2024
|Health Department Sindh Jobs 2024
|25 January 2024
|NADRA Jobs 2024 – Apply Now Online
|24 January 2024
|Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2024
|28 January 2024
|Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2024 – Apply Now
|22 January 2028
All Information For University of Education Jobs:
How to apply online for University of Education Jobs:
- Candidates must apply online at http://web.ue.edu.pk/jobs/, the university’s career portal.
- A signed paper copy or printout of the same online application form that has already been completed must also be sent by the applicants to the University of Education’s Office at the College Road Township Campus in Lahore.
- Complete the online application form completely because it cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
- In addition to six complete sets of references, research papers, certificates of distinction, etc., candidates seeking the positions of professor and associate professor must present six sets of hard copies of printed online application forms.
- Candidates must print the fee challan that the system generates and deposit the job application processing fee in any Bank of Punjab branch.
- Affiliates of the aforementioned papers must be submitted by applicants with the deposit receipt or system-generated fee challan.
- Educational documents/certificates
- Experience certificates
- Any other relevant documents
- The application costs Rs. 1000.
- Applications that lack the original bank draft, the correct payable title, or a deposit will not be considered.
- The deadline for online applications for jobs at the University of Education is December 18, 2023.
Official Advertisement of UE Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, Applications can not be accepted after the last date.