Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023 has announced multiple jobs at PSPA in Lahore. It is possible to hire lone consultants for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs in 2023. If you are looking for jobs in Punjab Social Protection Authority then this is good and big news for you. You choose the right place to build your future. So read all instructions carefully that are given below the post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
The World Bank has provided funding to the Government of Punjab for the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) [P164785]; a portion of the funds will be used for individual consultancy services. The Project aims to expand access for low-income and vulnerable households in a few Punjabi districts to high-quality healthcare services as well as programs for economic and social inclusion. The following people will be hired by the project to fulfill the stated goal. On this website, you can find complete information on the openings and the application process.
Table of Contents
Details for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs:
|Updated on:||19 September 2023|
|Published in:||17 July 2023|
|Last Date:||09 October 2023|
|Organization:||Punjab Social Protection Authority|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab.|
The planning & Coordination Officer, Field Operations Manager, M&E Officer, Complaints Management Officer, Contract Management Specialist, Monitoring Specialist, Deputy Director (Database Administration), Deputy Director (Unified Beneficiary Registry), Content Development Specialist, Program Officer, and Field Officer are among the positions that are open for employment.
This Week’s Trending Jobs
Special Communication Organization Jobs – SCO Rawalpindi
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs – Apply Now
Pakistan Railway Jobs – Apply Now Online
IHRA Jobs – Today’s Latest Announcement
TEVTA Jobs Rawalpindi – Apply Now
CAA Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
FESCO Jobs | Apply Now Here – Via NTS 388+ Vacancies
UBL Bank Jobs – Apply Now
NUML Jobs | National University of Modern Languages
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs – Apply Now
National Disaster Management Authority Jobs – NDMA
Prime Minister Office Jobs | NDMA Islamabad – Apply Now
Fast University Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Online
Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
Vacancies Details for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
|2.||Procurement Management Specialist||01|
|3.||Deputy Director HR||01|
|4.||Deputy Director Audit||01|
|5.||Deputy Director Database Administrator||01|
How to apply for Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs:
- The job description, including experience and qualifications, may be found at https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk.
- The application should be sent to the following address: Project Director, IPL-2573 Project Management Unit (PMU) Punjab Social Protection Authority Planning & Development Board, 78/79, D Block, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore, along with an updated CV, latest photograph, copies of CNIC, and all educational degrees from HEC recognized universities and experience certificates.
- On the upper right corner of the envelope, clearly show the name of the post.
- At the start of the CV, applicants should explicitly state their years of experience and qualifications.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- If a face-to-face encounter is necessary, it must take place digitally or physically.
- For the aforementioned positions, a market-based compensation commensurate with experience and competence will be granted.
- The deadline to apply for PSPA Employment is 09 October 2023.
The autonomous Punjab Social Protection Authority has been working to fulfill its mission to offer the most vulnerable members of society an effective, comprehensive, and efficient social protection system. The Punjab Social Protection Authority has undertaken numerous programs during the course of its six-year existence, focusing on the province of Punjab’s impoverished and vulnerable communities and offering them both unconditional and conditional financial and in-kind aid.
The Authority was established with the responsibility of developing the social protection policy for the province, consolidating and coordinating all social protection initiatives, ensuring equitable resource distribution, developing policies for effective and efficient mechanisms, developing and implementing social protection policies for food, education, health, social assistance, social inclusion, and labor market regulations, and conducting research.
The Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) is the organization in charge of the Punjab Ehsaas Programme. With new and existing PSPA programs totaling more than Rs. 62 billion, it seeks to close several social protection coverage gaps. These initiatives include the Khiraj-ush-Shuhada Programme, the Kawish Programme, the Women Income Growth and Self-reliance Programme, the Waseela-e-Harkat Programme, the Aghosh Programme for pregnant and lactating women, the Humqadam Programme for PWDs, the Khud Mukhtar Programme to Transfer Productive Assets, and the Ba-Himmat Buzurg Programme.
Official Advertisement of PSPA Jobs 2023:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.