Punjab IT Board has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. Are you looking for PITB Jobs? If yes, then this is good news to join the Punjab Information Technology Board in 2023. This is the best opportunity to select the right career for your future life.
For the following posts, Punjab Information Technology Board is seeking qualified, energetic, medically fit, and self-motivated people on a contract basis. Males and ladies who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position.
Every man wants authentic and transparent details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for PITB Jobs (Punjab IT Board):
|Updated on:||20 October 2023|
|Published in:||05 October 2023|
|Last date:||06 November 2023|
|Organization:||Punjab Information Technology Board|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job location:||Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Punjab.|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UET Lahore Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Through Online Portal||10 October 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs – PPSC||12 October 2023|
|PMA Long Course 153 | Pak Army Second Lieutenant – Apply Now||16 October 2023|
All vacancies details of Punjab IT Board Jobs 2023:
|1.||Project Director Quality Assurance Engineer|
|2.||Senior Business Analyst|
|3.||Senior Database Administrator|
|4.||Senior Programme Manager|
|5.||Senior Software Developer|
|6.||Senior Software Engineer|
|10.||AI / ML Specialist|
|12.||Assistant Programme Manager|
|13.||Assistant Programme Officer|
|16.||DC / Network Support Officer|
|18.||Front End Engineer / UI / UX Developer|
|21.||Network System Manager|
|22.||Office Assistant / Project Assistant|
|23.||Principal Software Engineer|
How to apply online for PITB Jobs in 2023?
- On https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/, interested individuals can apply and view the posts’ comprehensive eligibility requirements, selection criteria, and job descriptions.
- Application via fax or other methods, such as email. Walk-ins, postal deliveries, and courier services won’t be accepted.
- Candidates for government and semi-government jobs should use the correct application process.
- PITB retains the power to reject any application and refuse it without providing a reason.
- It is required to adhere to the recruitment quotas set by the Punjabi government for women, people with disabilities, and minorities.
- The eligibility requirements for the age reduction must be followed in accordance with the Punjab Government’s notification.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the next step.
- TA/ DA won’t be compensated. If the candidates have a criminal history, PITB may take action.
- The deadline for submitting an online application for Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs in Lahore is 06 November 2023.
Official Advertisement of PITB Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.