Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for PIPS Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career.
Candidates who meet the requirements for experience and qualifications are asked to apply on the stipulated Proforma for the open positions. On the PIPS website, interested candidates may submit an online application. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age range, education, work history, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Dtails for PIPS Jobs Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services:
|Updated on:||26 August 2023|
|Published in:||26 August 2023|
|Last date:||09 September 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week Trending Jobs
All vacancies details of PIPS Jobs:
|1.||assistant director research|
|2.||deputy director human resource|
|4.||director general capacity building|
|5.||assistant research officer|
|6.||assistant director accounts|
|7.||director general development|
How to apply for Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs:
- The PIPS application form is available for download at www.pips.gov.pk, the organization’s official website.
- Send your completed application form to the Assistant Director, Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services, Ataturk Avenue, close to Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad, together with attested photocopies of your identification documents, including your CNIC and passport-size photo.
- Only individuals whose primary residence is in the province of Punjab may apply.
- The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) Jobs in Islamabad have an application deadline of September 9, 2023.
On December 15, 2008, a Parliamentary Act formally established the Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services, or PIPS, as a unique and independent research and capacity-building centre for legislators. Regardless, it had begun operating in a temporary location in April 2006.
Up until the founding of PIPS, Pakistan’s parliament was deprived of the knowledge that comes from timely, accurate, and reliable information as well as impartial, bipartisan analysis on the most delicate national issues. The Speakers Conference of the National and Provincial legislatures in 2005 emphasised the urgent necessity for such an institution. The Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Project (PLSP) decided to assist the efforts of the Legislative Development Steering Committee (LDSC) of the National Parliament, which is chaired by the Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly.
Official Advertisement of PIPS Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.