Ministry of Law and Justice has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career. Here you can see all the details and requirements for these jobs.
The application form is accessible at www.molaw.gov.pk, the official website. Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the positions listed below. In the advertisement provided below, each position’s age restriction, required education, required work history, and required residence are listed alongside one another.
Every man wants authentic and transparent details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
|Updated on:||09 October 2023|
|Published in:||09 October 2023|
|Last date:||23 October 2023|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||07|
|Job location:||Islamabad, Punjab.|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||17 November 2023|
|UET Lahore Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Through Online Portal||10 October 2023|
|UHS Jobs 2023 – University of Health Sciences Lahore||12 October 2023|
|GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 – 321+ Seats | Apply Now||16 October 2023|
All vacancies details for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Sr. Consultant (Research)||LLM||01|
|2.||Sr. Legislative Advisor||LLM||01|
|4.||Deputy Advisor (Opinion)||LLB||01|
|5.||Deputy Legislative Advisor||LLB||02|
|6.||Assistant Consultant (Contract)||LLB||01|
How to apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Interested applicants may apply online using the required application form found on the M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad website at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Applications that are handed in will not be considered.
- No TA or DA will be accepted for an interview or written test.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to Islamabad for a test or interview.
- The Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs has extended the deadline for application submission to October 23, 2023.
Official advertisement Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.