Ministry of Defence Jobs has announced multiple vacancies in different categories. These all jobs are announced through the Government of Pakistan through Military Lands and Cantonment Department (MLC) online web portal. If you are looking for jobs in the Ministry of Defence then this is good and big news for you. You choose the right place for your future. Our team put complete details in this post so read the complete article carefully and give all instructions.
For the following positions under the Federal Government, applications are being sought from Pakistani nationals who meet the necessary qualifications for education, experience, and age. Males and females who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Table of Contents
Details for Ministry of Defence Jobs:
|Updated on:||12 September 2023|
|Published in:||18 May 2023|
|Last Date:||25 September 2023|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week Trending Jobs
Join Pak Navy As Civilian
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
United Bank Limited Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs
District Health Authority Jobs
UET Lahore Jobs
Vacancies Details for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||Scale||No. of Seats|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk Ldc|
|12.||Data Entry Operator|
How to apply for MOD Jobs in 2023:
- Candidates should send their applications in the required format to the Director General RDE Post Box No. 240 GPO Rawalpindi along with an attested copy of their identification card and one recent photograph.
- People who are already employed should apply through their community.
- For those that show up for the test interview, there will be no TADA.
- The original paperwork needs to be shown at the time of the interview.
- To schedule a test interview, only qualified and shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
- Candidates chosen after the test interview are required to present their educational credentials to the institute after having them confirmed by the relevant board university.
- It’s possible to increase or decrease the number of postings.
- Minorities and women with impairments are also welcome to apply.
- According to their individual quotas, women, people with disabilities, and members of minorities shall be hired.
- The Authority has the right to alter the number of open positions at any moment, as well as to halt or delay the hiring process.
- On the top right corner of their application and envelope, candidates must write the title of the position and the serial number.
- The 25th of September 2023 is the deadline for online applications for Ministry of Defence jobs.
Official Advertisement for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023:
AD No.01 Last Date: 25 September 2023
AD No.01 Last Date: 12 September 2023
1. What is the Ministry of Defence?
Basically, the Ministry of Defence is a Wazarat-e-Difa of Pakistan.
2. What is the name of the Minister?
The Defence Minister’s name in Pakistan is Khawaja Muhammad Asif.
3. Where Headquarters of the Defence Minister?
The location of the Headquarters of the Defence Minister in Rawalpindi.
4. Can apply for Jobs under 18 years old candidates?
No, If your age is under 18 you can not eligible for this post.
5. What is the salary package?
The salary package is under 50,000 PKR.
6. Can I contact you for more information?
Yes, You contact our team for more information. Our team will guide you for Jobs Apply.