Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023 has announced different jobs on a matric base. Batch A-2023 (S) is open now. If you want a job in Pakistan Navy then this is the right time to select the right career for your future. You can apply online through the online portal www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Males and Females are both eligible for these posts. Females apply only for the medical branch and males can apply for the Technical and Marine branches.
We ensure you our team provides authentic data for our users. On this site, we publish only current open jobs from different newspapers. These newspapers lists we gathered data such as Dawn, Daily Jang, Pakistan Observer, Daily Pakistan, Daily Times, Daily Ummat, and Daily Express.
Table of Contents
Details For Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023
|Updated on:||11 October 2023|
|Published in:||01 January 2023|
|Last date:||22 October 2023|
|Number of Seats:||1000+|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||16 October 2023|
|UET Lahore Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Through Online Portal||10 October 2023|
|PMA Long Course 153 – Apply Now||12 October 2023|
|GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 – 321+ Seats | Apply Now||16 October 2023|
Vacancies details Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023:
|2.||Female Medical Technician (FMT)||Matric||B|
|3.||Navel Police Regulating||Matric||C|
Eligibility Criteria To Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023
- To join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022, Please visit the Navy official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also register themselves by visiting the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- The last date for registration is 14 January 2023.
After online registration, the applicant should be ready for the following procedure. Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for a Test/ Interview.
- Computer-based tests/ E-testing will be conducted in the mentioned subjects.
- The exact date and time for the entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be informed through SMS/ website.
2. Physical Test (PET)
Shortlisted candidates would be called for a Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
3. Interview & Medical Test
Interview and Medical tests of shortlisted candidates for PET will be held soon.
4. Personality Test
Personality tests of shortlisted candidates of Interviews and Medical tests will be held in upcoming months by the respective center.
5. Temporary Selection
Temporary selection will be held through open Merit.
6. Final Selection
Final selection will be made after the detailed medical test of temporarily selected candidates.
Training dates will be announced soon.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Twice rejected by armed forces.
- Withdrawn from any armed forces college/institution.
- fake Documents
- Declared medically unfit by armed forces appeal to the medical board
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning ‘or’ within a period of 6 months of joining PN.
Pakistan Navy Sailor Advertisement:
More About Pakistan Navy:
The Pakistan Navy is divided into two major branches: operations and support. The Operations Branch is in charge of administering the Navy on a daily basis, while the Support Branch provides the Navy with the required infrastructure, supplies, and manpower.
Based in Islamabad, Pakistan’s capital city. The Pakistan Navy has around 50 ships and 20,000 men. It is a part of the Pakistani Armed Forces and is commanded by the Chief of Naval Staff. The Pakistan Navy is one of Pakistan’s most respected militaries. It provides both fascinating and difficult professions for men and women. If you want a fulfilling career in the Pakistan Navy, this is the place to be.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.