IHRA Jobs 2023 has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. If you are looking for jobs in Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future career building. In this post our team put a complete piece of details so check and read all instructions carefully and apply now.
The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (HRA) is an autonomous regulatory Authority established under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulation Act, of 2018. The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels in the public and private sectors in Islamabad.
Here you can see all necessary instructions such as post name, how to apply, number of seats, job location, experience, qualification, and last date. You can also see the latest official advertisement in below of the article.
Table of Contents
Details for IHRA Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||21 September 2023|
|Published in:||17 May 2023|
|Last Date:||01 October 2023|
|Organization:||Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
This Week’s Trending Jobs
Special Communication Organization Jobs – SCO Rawalpindi
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs – Apply Now
Pakistan Railway Jobs – Apply Now Online
TEVTA Jobs Rawalpindi – Apply Now
CAA Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
FESCO Jobs | Apply Now Here – Via NTS 388+ Vacancies
UBL Bank Jobs – Apply Now
NUML Jobs | National University of Modern Languages
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs – Apply Now
National Disaster Management Authority Jobs – NDMA
Prime Minister Office Jobs | NDMA Islamabad – Apply Now
Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs – PSPA
Fast University Jobs 2023 | Apply Now Online
Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
Vacancies detail for IHRA Jobs 2023:
|2.||Finance Corporate and Governance|
How to apply online for Jobs in IHRA in 2023:
- Every appointment is temporary and subject to extension based on work quality and regular reviews. The Inspection Officer, Assistant Private Secretary to the CEO, and IHRA are all equal-opportunity employers.
- No TA/DA is allowed to be used.
- Download an application form from our website, together with a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000 for S/Nos. 1 and 2 and Rs. 1000 for S/Nos. 3 to 5 in the form of a pay order or demand draught payable to Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- Please visit the website www.ihra.gov.pk for a complete job description for each post.
- If you want your application to be considered, the position you’re applying for is in the top right corner of the envelope.
- Send your entire application, a photo the size of a passport, attested copies of your credentials, and a current copy of your resume to the following address.
- PID(1)6913/22 Deputy Director of Human Resources and Administration, Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority. Tel: 051 9199902.
- The deadline to apply for jobs with the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority is 01 October 2023.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.