Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 has announced multiple jobs in different categories. If you are looking for jobs in Health Department Balochistan then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future. This is the best opportunity to generate a passive income for your family. Our team put complete details in this article so read the complete details carefully.
Those that meet the requirements and are eligible may apply for the opportunities listed below. Males and ladies who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Here you can apply for multiple jobs such as Community Midwife, Gynecologist, Social Mobilizer, Birth Attendant, Anesthesia Specialist, Project Officer, and much more.
Every man needs accurate information about various Government and Private jobs, thus we make sure that you and our team regularly browse National Job Portals to view the most recent and official adverts. We therefore receive all of the advertisements from several Pakistani newspapers, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Table of Contents
Details for Health Department Balochistan Jobs:
|Updated on:||06 September 2023|
|Published in:||02 April 2023|
|Last date:||07 August 2023|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of seats:||64|
|Job location:||Quetta, Balochistan.|
This Week Trending Jobs
Join Pak Navy As Civilian
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
United Bank Limited Jobs
Join Pakistan Navy
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs
District Health Authority Jobs
UET Lahore Jobs
Vacancies Details for Health Department Balochistan Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
|1.||Bio Medical Engineer||01|
|5.||Assistant Admin Hr Officer||01|
|8.||In Charge Ot Technician||02|
|12.||Lady Health Visitor||01|
|17.||Bio Medical Technician||01|
How to apply for Health Department Balochistan Jobs:
- On or before August 7, 2023, applications may be submitted or sent via courier service to the following address: Office Superintendent Admin & HR, Pak Oman 50 Bedded Hospital, Airport Road Pasni (clearly mentioning the name of the post on the right top of the envelope). Applications must be submitted along with a CV, attested true copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, updated Registration, and three passport-size colored photographs.
- Applications that are not full or relevant will not be accepted or entertained.
- Candidates from Pasni Local/Domicile at Serial Nos. 17 to 26 would be given preference.
- Phone: 03218715316, Email: [email protected].
- Candidates who are already employed may apply by the deadline through authorized channels.
- After short-listing, the candidate will be contacted for a test or interview.
- No TA or DA will be allowed.
- The appointment shall not be regarded as conferring a right to seniority, regularisation, or extension based on prior employment. At any point, the Recruitment Committee’s decision will not be contested in a court of law. Posts and salaries could increase or fall.
- In the event that a qualified candidate is not available or a candidate has greater qualifications, superior experience, and competency, the recruitment committee may take a retired employee into consideration.
- The deadline to apply for jobs with the Balochistan health department is August 7, 2023.
About Health Department Balochistan
The Balochistan government in Pakistan has a department for health. The department is a recognized organization in Balochistan for delivering public health, medical education, training, and employment.
On a democratic level, it is run by the Balochistan Health Minister, while administratively, it is overseen by the Secretary of Health and the Director General of Balochistan’s Health Services.
Official Advertisement of Health Department Balochistan Jobs:
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.