Forest Department Sindh has announced multiple vacant positions in different categories. You are looking for Forest Department Sindh Jobs? If yes, then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career.
Both males and females can apply for these multiple vacant positions. Here you can read all instructions such as posts name, qualification, number of seats, job location, and last date. You can also read the official advertisement below the post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Forest Department Sindh Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||05 July 2023|
|Published in:||05 July 2023|
|Last date:||20 July 2023|
|Job Type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Sindh.|
All vacancies details of Forest Department Sindh Jobs:
|Sr.NO||Post Name||Scale||Education||No. of Seats|
|2.||Data Processing Assistants||BPS-12||Graduate||01|
How to apply for forest department Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates must submit their application to Secretary Forest & Wildlife Department, Sindh Secretariat, Barrack No. 10, Court Road, Karachi, along with their CNIC, proof of residence, and educational credentials.
- You should bring original documentation to the interview.
- The maximum age range is 18 to 25, although there is a 05 + 02 year upper age relaxation.
- The postal address and phone number must be entered on the application form.
- At the bottom left of the envelope, type the post’s name.
- The application deadline for jobs with the Forest Department of Sindh is July 20, 2023.
About Forest Department Sindh
The forestry resources of Sindh are divided into four groups: mangrove forests, riverine forests, irrigated plantations, and protected forests. The riverine portion of the Indus is where the Sindh Riverine Forests are located, enclosed by protective embankments on both banks of the river.
They span from the province’s northeast to the southern edge of the Arabian Sea, where the Indus River empties into the water. The primary characteristics of artificial plantations developed on the canal irrigation system of the Indus River are irrigated plantations. These plantations were developed primarily to supply the province’s and the nation’s rising demand for wood and wood products.
The province’s grazing pastures and unclassified wastelands were designated as Protected Forests, where human rights are granted more freedom than in Reserved Forests. The Indus Delta mangroves, which are often referred to as protected woods, have significant environmental importance since they screen the coastline’s people from sea intrusion and act as a barrier against the cyclones that periodically affect Sindh’s shores.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.