The University of Agriculture Dera Ismail Khan Jobs has announced multiple jobs in different departments. If you are looking for jobs at the University of Agriculture Dera Ismail Khan then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build a brighter future for your career. Our team put complete details in this post so read the complete post carefully and apply now.
Below are some official advertisements. Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the contract roles listed below. Males and girls who meet the qualifying requirements can apply for these positions. The age restriction, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each position are listed in the advertising below.
Table of Contents
Details for the University of Agriculture Dera Ismail Khan Jobs:
|Published in:||01 May 2023|
|Last Date:||15 May 2023|
|Organization:||Agriculture University Dera Ismail Khan|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Dera Ismail Khan, KPK.|
Vacancies detail for the University of Agriculture Dera Ismail Khan Jobs:
|21.||Naib Imam||Certificate in Danier- e – Hidayat|
|24.||Secretary to Vice-Chancellor||Master|
How to apply online for at the University of Agriculture Dera Ismail Khan Jobs:
- Applicants must apply on the prescribed Application Form available at the University’s website: https://www.uad.edu.pk OR at the office of the Registrar, University of Agriculture, D.1. Khan.
- The detailed Bio-data and attested/verified photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, Experience Certificates and two recent passport-size photographs must be attached to the Application Form.
- Applications processing Fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs. 3000/- for S.No.1-6, Rs.2000/- for S.No.7-22, and Rs.1000/- for S.No.23-35 shall be deposited in any branch of Bank of Khyber Limited in Account No. 3003771977, Branch (0129).
- The original fee deposit slip must be attached to the application form. Application(s) with deposit slip(s) of less than the prescribed amount of processing fee shall not be processed.
- A separate application shall be submitted for each advertised post.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government, or Autonomous Institutions must apply through the proper channels, otherwise, their applications will not be considered.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview and original documents shall have to be produced at the time of the interview.
- The last date for submission of applications is May 15, 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
- University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of Call Letters for Tests/Interviews, and the issue shall be taken up with the concerned courier service.
- The maximum age limit for Faculty Positions will be 55 Years while for administrative and support staff positions age limit will be 45 years.
- Less than 3.00 CGPA will be considered as 2nd division.
- Candidates having foreign degrees/certificates must provide equivalency certificates from HEC/PEC/IBCC Islamabad.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any advertised post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Territorial Jurisdiction/Limits as notified by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from time to time in light of Section 4 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act, 2012 (amended up-to-date) is applicable on the advertised posts from BPS-01 to BPS-16.
- Errors & Omissions, if any, will be subject to rectification by the University.
The process of Recruitment and filling up the positions will be subject to approval/permission of the Chancellor, University of Agriculture, D.I. Khan, and the Election Commission of Pakistan.