Mass Transit Authority has announced multiple vacant positions in different departments. You are looking for Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs? If yes then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to build your future career.
The complete job description and application process are listed below on this page. Also available below is an official advertisement. The following positions in the Transport & Mass Transit Department are open for applications from qualified candidates who are residents of Sindh and who meet the requirements listed for each position. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age range, education, work history, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details for Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs:
|Updated on:||14 July 2023|
|Published in:||14 July 2023|
|Last Date:||05 August 2023|
|Organization:||Sindh Mass Transit Authority|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job location:||Karachi, Sindh.|
All Vacancies details of Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs:
|1.||Accounts Clerk||21-28 Years|
|2.||Data Processing Assistant||21-28 Years|
|5.||Inspector/ Supervisor||21-28 Years|
|6.||Computer Operator||21-28 Years|
|7.||CAD Operator||21-28 Years|
|8.||IT Technicians||21-28 Years|
|9.||Sub Engineer Civil||21-28 Years|
|10.||Sub Engineer Electrical||21-28 Years|
|11.||Sub Engineer Mechanical||21-28 Years|
|12.||Telephone Operator||21-28 Years|
|14.||Dispatch Rider||21-28 Years|
|16.||Naib Qasid||21-28 Years|
|17.||Sanitary Worker||21-28 Years|
How to apply for Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs:
- For each category of post, applicants must submit a separate application to the Section Officer (General), Transport & Mass Transit Department Karachi.
- With their applications, interested candidates must include the following copies of officially authenticated documents: Name, Father’s Name, Education/Trade Qualifications, and 4) Birthdate and address Domicile/PAC, two most recent passport-size pictures (duly attested), CNIC, and any prior experience, if any, are also required.
- All paperwork needs to be authenticated.
- According to government policy, there will be no uniform upper-age restriction.
- At any time and without giving a reason, the department reserves the right to reject or postpone the entire hiring procedure.
- The positions will be filled in accordance with the Government of Sindh’s established regulations and the urban/rural quota.
- The portion of the quota set aside for women, people with disabilities, and minorities must be followed, in accordance with the Government of Sindh policy and regulations.
- Those who are currently employed by the government should apply through the appropriate channels.
- Applications without all required documentation will not be considered.
- The deadline to apply for jobs with the Transport and Mass Transit Department of Sindh is August 5, 2023.
About Sindh Mass Transit Authority
The Sindh Province’s ever-expanding metropolitan hubs, particularly Karachi, have transportation demands that the SMTA is addressing through a number of initiatives under the “Karachi Transportation Improvement Project.” After the Green Line BRT’s successful operation, the 3.8 KM-long Abdul Sattar Edhi BRT Line (Orange Line), which was funded by the Government of Sindh, is also prepared to be linked with GL.
In order to meet the demand for public transport in different cities throughout the province of Sindh, an integrated bus operations model known as the Sindh Intra-District Peoples Bus Service Project was created. 250 Low Entry Diesel Hybrid 12M long buses will operate on seven important routes in Karachi and one route in Larkana during the project’s experimental phase.
The Yellow BRT Corridor, which is 22 KM long and connects Korangi Industrial Areas from Dawood Chowrangi to Numaish, would give residents along the corridor access to a safe, dependable, and reasonably priced transportation system, especially women.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.