Ministry of Railways Jobs 2023 has announced multiple jobs in Islamabad. If you are looking for jobs in the Ministry of Railway then this is good news for you. You choose the right place to select the right career for your future. Our team put complete details in this post, so read the complete article carefully. All candidates can apply through the official website of the Ministry of Railway such as www.pakrail.gov.pk.
Applications are being accepted for the job of “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation Directorate (SPD & ME) at the Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.” The position is only on a contract basis for one (01) year, with the possibility of extension based on good performance during the initial time and up to the end of the project.
Table of Contents
Details for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2023:
|Published in:||24 May 2023|
|Last Date:||07 June 2023|
|Organization:||Ministry of Railways|
|Number of Seats:||03|
Vacancies Details for Ministry of Railways Jobs:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Director General Legal Affairs||LLM||01|
How to apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs in 2023:
- Those who match the requirements may apply online at the National Job Portal’s official website: https://nip.gov.pk/.
- You can also mail your CV/resume to the location listed below, together with attested copies of all of your academic and professional credentials, a recent photo, proof of residency, and your CNIC.
- Only candidates with post-qualification experience will be taken into consideration for the open position.
- There will be no exceptions made for ages in the maximum age range.
- According to the guidelines established for reappointment following retirement, salary will be eligible.
- For the test/interview, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Division retains the right to choose, reject, or decide not to fill any position(s) at any point during the recruitment process without providing a justification.
- Applications that are not complete or are submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
- No TA or DA will be permitted during the test or interview.
- The last date to apply for jobs in the Ministry of Railways is 07 June 2023.