The Ministry of IT and Telecom Jobs has announced multiple jobs in different departments by the Ministry of Informational Technology and Communication. These all vacant positions are announced in the National International Technology (NITB) through the official website such as www.ignite.org.pk.
The official advertising is included below. Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the contract roles listed below. Males and girls who meet the qualifying requirements can apply for these positions. The age restriction, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each vacancy are listed in the advertising below.
Table of Contents
Details for Ministry of IT and Telecom Jobs 2023:
|Published in:||24 April 2023|
|Last Date:||25 April 2023|
|Organization:||Ministry of IT and Telecom|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
Vacancies Detail Ministry of IT and Telecom Jobs:
|1.||Assistant Manager – Procurement|
|2.||Assistant Manager – Training Projects|
|3.||Assistant Manager Operational Excellence|
|4.||Deputy Manager Monitoring|
|5.||Assistant Manager – Internal Audit|
|6.||General Manager Solicitation, Engagement|
& Evaluation Department
How to apply for Ministry of IT and Telecom Jobs in 2023:
- Please visit www.ignite.org.pk for additional information and complete job descriptions.
- Applications must be filed online at https://njp.gov.pk.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview, and they may also be asked to take a written test.
- Shortlisted candidates must provide a copy of their HEC-attested degree or other appropriate certified body-attested credentials.
- The deadline for applying online for National Information Technology Board Jobs is April 25, 2023.