Lahore High Court Jobs has announced multiple jobs in different departments. If you are looking for jobs in Lahore High Court then this is good news for you. You choose the right place for your future. In this post, our team put complete details so read all instructions carefully.
These all jobs are announced through the online job portal of the Lahore High Court such as www.lhc.gov.pk. Here you can read all information likewise how to apply, posts name, qualifications, number of seats, job location, experience, age limit, and last date. The following positions in this government organization regularly invite applications. The following positions are open to applicants with a Punjabi domicile. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Table of Contents
Details for Lahore High Court Jobs 2023:
|Published in:||14 May 2023|
|Last Date:||22 May 2023|
|Organization:||Lahore High Court|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab.|
Vacancies Details for Lahore High Court:
|1.||Additional & District Session Judges|
Eligibility criteria to join Additional & District Session Judges:
- Qualification: (a). He/She shall have a degree in Law from a recognized University entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland. (b). An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 02 years after having been enrolled as an advocate.
- Age limit: Not less than 35 years and not more than 45 years of age as of 22nd May 2023. The candidates are allowed age relaxation for one year in the upper age limit.
Eligibility criteria to join Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates:
- Qualification: (a). Advocate (possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland). (b). A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with a minimum practice of ten years.
- Age Limit: Not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years of age as of 22.05.2023. The candidates are allowed age relaxation for six months in the upper age limit.
How to apply for Jobs in Lahore High Court:
- Interested candidates must submit their applications online through the Lahore High Court’s website at https://jobs.lhc.gov.pk.
- No hard copy of the application must be sent.
- Completely and accurately filling out the online application form requires great care.
- Candidates must deposit a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 6000 (for additional district and session judges) and Rs. 5000 (for civil judges-cum-magistrates) online in any MCB Bank branch located in the Punjab province in a Gold Savings Account with the designation “Human Resource District Judiciary” at MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch. Candidates must submit their completed application forms, along with the original fee deposit slip, to the undersigned’s office after getting a printout of them.
- Application forms must be accompanied by authenticated copies of all required documentation (see job advertisements for details).
- Without the application fee being paid, no application will be considered.
- The deadline for online applications for Lahore High Court Jobs is May 22, 2023.