Join PAF as IT Officer then you choose the right place to build your future. Be a part of Pakistan Air Force As stated in the most recent announcement for Officers in IT Branch 2023, the PAF is seeking professionals with relevant experience to fill the department’s open IT positions.
Both male and female candidates may apply for these most recent government jobs in PAF and may be hired for them in Pakistan upon successful completion of the hiring process. If you are looking for jobs in Pakistan Air Force then this is good news for you. Our team put complete details in this article so read the complete post carefully and follow all instructions.
On this website, you can find complete information on the openings and the application process. Starting on April 15, 2023, you can register online at the official website. The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan and have a NADRA smart card.
Table of Contents
Details of Join PAF As IT Officer 2023:
|Published in:||18 April 2023|
|Last Date:||30 April 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Seats:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||All Over Pakistan|
Vacancies Details to Join PAF as IT Officer:
Information Technology (130 CSC SSC)
- Age: 18 to 30 Years
- Nationality: Male/ Female citizen of Pakistan
- Martial Status: Married/ Unmarried
- Height(Male): Minimum 5 Feet 4 Inches or 163 cm
- Height(Female): 4 Feet 10n Inches or 147 cm
- Educational Qualification: MCS/ BCS (Hons) / BCE (1st Division/ Grade B)
- Experience: At least 02 Years of working experience in a reputable institution
- Training Period: 24 Weeks
Selection Procedure Of IT Officer in PAF:
- Online registration at www.joinpal.gov.pk.
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective 1 & SC.
- Initial medical examination and interview att & SC.
- Psychological Test of Shortlisted candidates only.
- Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit
Benefits of IT Officer in Pakistan Air Force:
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Free medical treatment for self and family.
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership of the Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS).
Ineligibility Conditions for IT Officer:
A candidate is ineligible if he/she is
- Rejected by I55B/GHO/NHQ/AHQ selection boards:
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Grad Entry
- Twice rejected by ISS8 for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/
- Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB OR GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate/Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB OR GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Dismissed/Removed/Debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Tested within four month (120 days) gap of previous appearance in (1) Withdrawn/discharged/resigned or purchase release from any ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, a bar Armed of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/ NHQ AHQ selection boards.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared n medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Withdraw from any bonded Armed Forces college / Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Gives incomplete, false, or wrongful information.
- Thrice was screened out by Amy / Navy / Air Force during preliminary selection.
Note: For further details, contact any of the following PAF Information & Selection Centres along with all original Educational Certificates and mark sheets, 04 passport size attested photographs, and self-NADRA Smart Card / Father/ Mother. Old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.