FPSC Jobs 2023 has announced different vacancies in the Federal Public Service Commission. If you are looking for a job as the Federal Public Service Commission department Lecturer then this is good news for you. You select the best place to brighten your future. Our team put complete details in this post so follow the article carefully.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Federal Public Service Commission invited the highly talented students of Pakistan to join these different positions. All candidates or students can apply through the official website of the Federal Public Service Commission www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Both males and females are eligible to apply for these multiple vacant positions if they fulfill all the given criteria. Post name, Qualification, Age limit, Job location, Number of Seats, and Last date are also mentioned in this post. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this article so view the post at the end.
Table of Contents
Details for FPSC Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||27 November 2023|
|Published in:||08 June 2023|
|Last Date:||04 December 2023|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Number of Seats:||107|
|This Week’s Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|Join Pak Army 2023 – Online Registration of Soldiers & Officers||25 November 2023|
|UBL Bank Jobs||31 October 2023|
|HBL Bank Jobs||01 November 2023|
|Health Department Punjab Jobs||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Single Window Jobs||15 November 2023|
|ASF Jobs – Airport Security Force||15 November 2023|
|Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs||08 November 2023|
|Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs||06 November 2023|
|BPSC Jobs – Balochistan Public Service Commission||30 November 2023|
Vacancies Details for FPSC Jobs 2023:
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|2.||Associate Professor Anesthesia|
|3.||Associate Professor Clinical Hematology|
|4.||Associate Professor Nephrology|
|5.||Associate Professor Obstetrics Gynecology|
|6.||Associate Professor Pathology|
|7.||Associate Professor Psychiatry|
|8.||Associate Professor Pulmonology|
|9.||Associate Professor Radiology|
|10.||Associate Professor General Medicine|
|12.||Assistant Professor Anesthesia|
|13.||Assistant Professor Cardiology|
|14.||Assistant Professor Clinical Care Medicine|
|15.||Assistant Professor Dental Surgery|
|16.||Assistant Professor Emergency Medicine|
|17.||Assistant Professor Ent|
|18.||Assistant Professor Gastroenterology|
|19.||Assistant Professor General Medicine|
|20.||Assistant Professor General Surgery|
|21.||Assistant Professor Neonatology|
|22.||Assistant Professor Nephrology|
|23.||Assistant Professor Neurology|
|24.||Assistant Professor Neurosurgery|
|25.||Assistant Professor Obstetrics Gynecology|
|26.||Assistant Professor Oncology|
|27.||Assistant Professor Ophthalmology|
|28.||Assistant Professor Orthopedic|
|29.||Assistant Professor Paeds Medicine|
|30.||Assistant Professor Paeds Oncology|
|31.||Assistant Professor Paeds Surgery|
|32.||Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery|
|33.||Assistant Professor Pulmonology|
|34.||Assistant Professor Radiology|
|35.||Assistant Professor Rheumatology|
|36.||Assistant Professor Urology|
How to apply for FPSC Jobs in 2023:
- Interested candidates or students can apply online through the official jobs portal of the Federal Public Service Commission www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Download the challan form from the FPSC’s official website.
- Applicants do not need to submit a paper copy of their online application.
- The fee may be submitted on or before the closing date at the nearest Government treasury, a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan, or a State treasury authorized to do business on behalf of the Government under the heading “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Bank draughts, checks, and postal orders are not accepted.
- Different Registration fees for different vacant positions:
- BS-16 to 17 = Rs.300/-
- BS-18 = Rs.750/-
- BS-19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS-20 and above Rs.1500/-
- Before applying online, please read the general guidelines on the FPSC website on the application fee, written test, and interview.
- Applicants who do not have an internet connection may send their applications on or before the deadline, addressed to the Secretary FPSC on plain paper, with complete particulars in light of the stipulated conditions for the job requested, indicating problems in submitting online applications.
- Such applications will be approved subject to Commission approval.
- The deadline to apply online for FPSC Positions is 04 December 2023.
A 1947-established statutory body of the Pakistani government operates in accordance with the tenets of Articles 18, 25, 27, 34, 36, and 38 of the 1973 Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Section 7 of the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance.
Under British colonial administration, the Public Service Commission was established for the first time in 1926. Following independence, the Government of Pakistan Act allowed for the establishment of the commission in Pakistan in 1947.
The commission currently operates in accordance with Article 242 of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s constitution. The Rules of Business, 1973, and the FPSC Regulations, 1978, have given it autonomy in how it does business.
1. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Punjab Domicile is a must required to apply to Federal Service Commission Jobs.
2. What is the Salary Package?
The income for these posts is 20,000 PKR to 35,000 PKR.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.