Energy Department Lahore Jobs 2023 has announced different jobs in Pakistan. If you looking job in the energy department, you choose the right place. In this post, we described all procedures related to this job. This is good news for all candidates who choose an energy department in Lahore.
We put all details in this post. Check all posts to gain the latest knowledge related to these jobs. You can also see the official advertisement below the post.
Every man wants authentic and clear detail about different Government & Private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Details For Energy Department Lahore Jobs 2023
|Updates on:||23 August 2023|
|Published in:||29 December 2022|
|Last date:||16 January 2023|
|Organization:||Energy Department Lahore|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||05|
|Job location:||Lahore, Punjab|
Vacancies Detail Energy Department Lahore Jobs 2023
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Energy Research Head||Ph.D. / M.Sc||01|
|2.||Tariff Expert||CA / MBA||01|
|3.||Energy Policy Expert||M.Sc / B.Sc||01|
|4.||Oil & Gas Expert||M.Sc / B.Sc||01|
|5.||Legal Expert||Law Graduate||01|
How to apply for Energy Department Lahore Jobs 2023
- Candidates can download their forms from the official website of the energy department https://energy.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Interested candidates should send their application form along with the attested copies of mentioned documents
- Academic Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- 03 Recent Passport size Photographs
- The last date for submission of the Online Application is 16th January 2023.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile is a must required to apply for Jobs.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date?
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.