The University of Malakand Jobs 2023 has announced different categories of jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through the online job portal www.uom.edu.pk. If you are looking for a job at the University of Malakand then this is a significant opportunity to select the right career for your future.
Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the contract roles listed below. Interested applicants may apply online at the official website of the University of Malakand UOM. Both males and females can apply for these vacant positions if they fulfill all the criteria that are given below the post. How to apply, Post name, Qualification, Number of seats, Age limit, and Last date are mentioned below the article. You can also see the latest and official advertisement in this post.
Every man wants authentic and clear details about different Government and private jobs, So we ensure you and our team visit National Job Portals every day and see the latest and official advertisements. So, we get all ads from different Pakistan newspapers such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, etc.
Table of Contents
Details of the University of Malakand Jobs 2023:
|Updated on:||27 September 2023|
|Published in:||25 January 2023|
|Last Date:||09 October 2023|
|Organization:||University of Malakand|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|Number of Seats:||81|
|Job Location:||Malakand, KPK.|
Vacancies Detail University of Malakand Jobs 2023:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Professor||As Per HEC Criteria||03|
|2.||Lecturer||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|3.||Assistant Director Work||BSc Civil Engineering||01|
How to apply for University of Malakand Jobs 2023:
- Candidates should submit their applications through the online application form found on the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk).
- The application processing fee must be deposited by the applicants in any branch of Allied Bank Limited at Allied Bank Account No. 0010021336330140, Branch Code 0047.
- The University of Malakand’s Deputy Registrar’s office must receive a printed copy of the application, attested copies of all supporting documents, and two recently attested passport-size pictures from applicants who applied online.
- The University of Malakand Jobs has an online application deadline of October 9, 2023.
1. Can you help me to apply online?
Yes, If you face any problem applying online our team help you.
2. Domicile is required for these vacancies?
Yes, Domicile must be required for these multiple vacancies.
3. TA or DA will be allowed?
No, TA or DA will not be admissible during the test or interview.
4. Incomplete applications can be accepted?
No, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications can be accepted after the last date.
No, The application will not be accepted after the last date.